Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The young woman was slightly intimidated by Steve, as she was led away by Saigo.
"oh.... hum, thanks....!" she whispered to her benefactor.

She sat down timidly, having pulled her short blade somewhere to the view of all, as a sign of trust.
"I... I guess I should present myself. I am Misao, of house Mitsurugi. But you can call me Misao simply."

She pulled the hood hiding her face within its shadows away, revealing an amzingly young adolescent face, probably around 16.
Looking rather puzzled Zio.internecine started to complain a little about this sudden visitor

What the... I wish someone told me or at least gave me a warning or hint that a unknown visitor would be coming today. I bloody hate surprises. And why so nervous Misao? We don't bite at least ..i dont think we do.

Does anyone have a educated guess of how many times steve has hit on a lady and failed horribly?.

Zio spoke this last sentence loudly as if trying to embarrass steve on purpose
"o... oh pardon me! I.. I wasn't aware we needed an invitation to come in this place! I'm so sorry!"

She took a deep breath, but was more confused than before, although she did calm down a bit,
"Say... what is that strange smell all over the station?" She asked, looking around curiously...
''Does anyone have a educated guess of how many times steve has hit on a lady and failed horribly?.''

You want a day total figure or a hit-on per minute?
"Hmmm... I don't know..." Steve commended, apparently having overlooked the fact that he wears a gasmask all the time and can't smell anything.

Now realising that this newcomer was too young for him, he walked back to the bar, defeated. Resuming his normal routine of serving Cardamine-laced beverages and snacks.

At this point, Ironwatsas entered the bar, followed by a robotic cart carrying of a pallat of various foodstuffs, which he began to unload into the walk-in freezer between the Tea-house and main Galley. He did so quickly, and then recived a container of Synth Paste. Upon removing it, he was beset by a similar fish-creature to the one that attacked steve, which lunged out at him.

Watsas, unamused, drew his gun and fired, killing the creature. He then picked it up and took it out into the Tea house.

"What the hell is this thing?" He asked, annoyadly, holding the fish-monster up for all to see.

"Hah! I told you it was real!" Steve announced, unconvincingly
Misao pointed at the thing involuntary, a look of disbelief in her face;
"By all the divinities of sky and earth, but what is this?..."
Miharu was sitting at a table, trying to avoid Steve's glances when the fish incident occurred.

"Do you think that crate had a shipment of those fishthings in it?" she asked. "Maybe that's what attacked Steve?"
"You're new here, aren't you?" Watsas asked. Obviously, this new girl was not as desensitised to the normal routines of insanity that was the Tea house as the normal patrons.

Infact, she was quite out of place...

Watsas glanced over to her, a glance that would seem irrelevent to most. However, it was more then enough time for Watsas to visually scan the girl and her attire, cross referance them with his internal database, and identify her as a Kusari Royal.

This made him immediately suspicious.

"On that note, might I ask your name, young lady?" Watsas asked politely, awaiting a name to add to his queries...
Misao was still somewhat intimidated by -and the smoking remain of what seemed to be a fish, and the person holding it. She hesitated just a moment, unable to work out a response in her foggy brain;

"I... uh, my name is Misao. Misao Mitsurugi, sir!"
Misao Mitsurugi... Watsas entered that name into his search, finding few results. Nothing in the GC database, few mentions in the Consortium Neural-Net. Although, these yielded numerous dead ends.

However, the fact that she was wearing the robes of a Kusari Noblewoman... this piqued Watsas' interest.

"So, what brings you to this little corner of the universe?" Watsas asked.