Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Naomi was about to make a reply outlining Sisterhood Camaraderie and offer to help Shikyo acquire a new ship, when Shikyo kissed her. Naomi was flustered, slightly shocked. Her thoughts raced for a brief moment, as she stared into Shikyo's eyes, blushing, with a confused expression.

However, her confusion warmed into a smile, and she returned the kiss softly. Then, she looked around, checking for security cameras and any passers' by.

"H..Hai..." She replied, leading Shikyo back toward her quarters. Her pace quickening as she heard footsteps coming down an adjacent hallway.

Back in the Tea House

Suddenly, the holovision in the center of the room, which was previously displaying some sort of Libertonian pop-drama about Vampires, flickered and changed. The image blurring and displaying a series of Consortium symbols, strange letters and numbers.

Suddenly, the image changed again, revealing none other then the Tea House's old agent provocateur, Ironwatsas.

The holographic image of Watsas grabbed the attention of everyone in the room. He looked around, noticing among other things, a Phantom, a Clearly Overdosed GC pilot, a regular Consortium grunt in Steve's place, and Lady Kurisho and Naomi strangely absent.

"Ladies and Gentlewomen, I am sending an important piece of hardware to Ainu to assist in training for upcoming operations. A Holographic environment simulation & spacial compression chamber. I want both Sisterhood and Consortium personell to cross-train within. We need coordination and inter-operational capacity for upcoming operations against Kusari."

"Umm... you're sending a What!?" One of the GC in the room asked.

"A Holo-deck.

Some assembely required.

Now, ya'll will need t' put it together and link it to my Lab's old computer system for it to work. It'll work off of pre-loaded training scenarios and provide a realistic environment simulator. Just remember, it is not a toy.

It'll be there within the week. Watsas out.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming."

With that, Watsas' holographic image disappeared, and the holovision returned to it's normal state, leaving a number of people in the Tea house confused and oddly terrified, realizing that another apocalypse was likely on it's way.

' Wrote:Naomi was about to make a reply outlining Sisterhood Camaraderie and offer to help Shikyo acquire a new ship, when Shikyo kissed her. Naomi was flustered, slightly shocked. Her thoughts raced for a brief moment, as she stared into Shikyo's eyes, blushing, with a confused expression.

However, her confusion warmed into a smile, and she returned the kiss softly. Then, she looked around, checking for security cameras and any passers' by.

"H..Hai..." She replied, leading Shikyo back toward her quarters. Her pace quickening as she heard footsteps coming down an adjacent hallway.

Shiykyo just about laughed softly when she stopped kissing Naomi to follow her to her room. The surprise on her friends face and then the response more than warming to her and she smiled a bit more brightly then usual. She'd seen Naomi look around as well afterwards and then upwards before hurrying onwards towards Naomi's quarters.

She shrugs slightly and follows anyway, though both of them did miss seeing one small security camera peeking out from under a light panel.

Now, ya'll will need t' put it together and link it to my Lab's old computer system for it to work. It'll work off of pre-loaded training scenarios and provide a realistic environment simulator. Just remember, it is not a toy. The holovision Watsas had said earlier.

After it had ended, Miharu turned to the closest engineer in the room and asked, "Do you think we could reprogram that to do something, well, more fun than train those gas-mask-wearing Steve-types?"
The engineer turn back and thinks for a moment.
Well, if we rewired the inputs and changed some of the protocols.

Not to mention a rewrite of some of the software.....

Soon, a couple of other engineers join the discussion. Blueprints of the holo-unit are strung across a few table. Pencils and Pens make 'corrections' to the detailed blueprints.

One of them is over heard : Naw, we don't need THAT many safety programs running. We can get more CPU power if we disable JUST a few of `em
"Is it really safe to disable those?" Miharu asked. "Of course, if it means it can be more fun..."

She leaned back against the bar to watch the progress. "I do wish I had some clue what you were doing. I'm not much of an engineer."
An misterious man have just entered room.
Anyone could say that he is just like a prince. Handsome with gentle smilel and very visible self-confidence.
-Is Aki-tan here? - he suddenly asked - I have came to see her.
A few of the people look up to see whom was just speaking.

Others, including the Techs., continual tinkering with the Hologram's parts and blueprints.
One person in the crowd speaks up: ""No, we haven't seen Aki-tan yet. have you checked the Hanger bay?""

By this time, Lady Kurisho steps threw the main door, on her way towards the Bar. She seems to be listening to a mp8 player headset, while slightly singing a tune to hearself.

`Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.....
And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly.....

As she graces across the room, She picks up a bottle of sake from the bar counter then makes her way down the far hallway.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast??
I want this to last, I need you by my side....

But something strange catches the regular crews attention: Lady Kurisho !

Instead of the dark Death-Gothic 'Geisha' outfit and colours that she normally wears, she is dress in a bright, cheerie outfit -- Royal Purple, Bright Red and flowers designs.

Even her lipstick is bright pleasing Red.

The room goes quite, as Lady Kurisho 'dances' down the hallway....

'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static
......And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky.....

When she is completely out of range, the room stays silent for a few more moments....then the lack of noise is broken:
"What the FRAK was that???" --someone says.

"No Idea at all !!! maybe she FINALLY snapped & is going to kill us all???" --another person replies.
"Do we call security ???"
"Based off of what?? and Which E-Swat team is going to try to take her out?? Not ME!!!"
"Maybe it's one of Watsas's Mind programming things gone bad?"
"PodPerson. Defentally a PodPerson. Or the very least....shapeshifting Nomad Alien. We're all gonna die..."
"Dunno, but it about time for our end of the year disaster."
Rin joins the surprised lot, "Was this a daydream? Did i just saw Lady Kurisho in a 'cute girl' Outfit?".
She moves to the bar and grabs a bottle of sake "Well, I think its better to forget about his...", after she said this, she left the Teahouse and walked back to her quarters, still thinking if this was just a illusion.
What a brilliant beautyfull person - he said to himself - I better will look for mine moe Aki in hangar thing

And then he left room.
When Reina entered, all eyes turned to her. There was some gossip from the back, but nothing she couldn't handle. Reina quietly walked to the bar and got some tea, deliberatley sitting in the dark corner near the window. It wasn't much to look at, she admitted, but the view was a lot better than on Junyo. She sipped the tea slowly, taking in just what would be expected of her. It was going to be tough, especially if another Nomad War came. But for now, there were more... pressing issues. Such as being a heavily-armed Geisha. This would not, repeat NOT, be easy.