Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Rin joins the surprised lot, "Was this a daydream? Did i just saw Lady Kurisho in a 'cute girl' Outfit?".
She moves to the bar and grabs a bottle of sake "Well, I think its better to forget about his...", after she said this, she left the Teahouse and walked back to her quarters, still thinking if this was just a illusion.

Steve the Bartender (and the GC equalivant of Zealot) is standing behind the bar counter, shaking slightly.

"I.....I..I.....think she even smiled at m m m me and said Thank you?"
A young man passed the "Pretty boy" with out so much as a glance, on his right arm would be a dark red Dragon he'd scan the room as looking for some one, then quitly taking a seat in one of the dark corners alone wearing the Blood dragon Daimyo traditional uniform, slumping over on the table as he waited. his face buried in his arms.
"No Idea at all !!! maybe she FINALLY snapped & is going to kill us all???" --another person replied to seeing Lady Kurisho in her current clothing combination.

"Oh no, this is very odd!" Miharu said. "I think maybe I should visit another station. I've never seen her look so happy without her other strong willed traits.

After she had passed out of sight and Miharu's heartbeat returned to normal, she noticed Reina enter the tea house and go to the dark corner near the window. Not sure who this visitor was offhand, Miharu walked over. "Hello there," she said, "I'm Miharu."
Reina looked at Miharu. "Hello. I'm Reina. Reina Ozu. And you?" she said, nervously.
Justification of Means and Methods as a Post-Matsuda Chrysanthemum Organization
Kisune et al

The Kusari state will only survive if pressured into drastic changes by a restructured Chrystanthemum Movement. Previously, the Chrysanthemums, as an extension of the honorable Koutaigou Matsuda's struggle for women's rights, has found itself in many compromising situations and alliances, and found its goals diluted and its purpose suborned by such friends and allies as the Blood Dragon remnants of Hideoshi's Guard, and the Maltese Nation. Because no other organization is amenable to such a path, it is the duty of the Chrysanthemum movement to broaden its gaze and its message, to strive, alongside the venerable goal of women's rights, mass enfranchisement, a liberal public education for all children, a separation of the corporate sphere from that of the state, a dismembering of the strongly megacorporate monopolies which dominate our concerns, and a liberal system of social mobility, as it is only these things, and these things taken together, which can defend themselves and one another after the conflict, from the ravishes of autocractic governments, megacorporate domination, and traditions of subjugation or stagnation. Only in such a Kusari will the populace be free, and in no other Kusari should the populace be forced to labor.

As Kusari currently stands, Kogen's empire finds itself not only subservient to the Samura Megacorporate Lobby, but stricken with crime and riddled with addiction to the slave-posion of choice, the Maltese Nation's only export, Cardamine. Is it not demonstrate-able that the Empire has lost the respect of the governed, when so many of the Empire's youth would rather subject themselves to an obvious dependence on the drugs and leadership of the Maltese than to their own Emperor? And how could the senpai-kōhai Empire regain the respect of the youth, when it kowtows to the demands of Samura? Does it not seem that the Samura are those who rule, and thus would deserve respect?

Why not respect Samura, then, and beg of it the solutions to the increasingly rampant problems which face our nation, then? Because Samura itself is morally compromised along its most basic foundation: it is a business, one grown so mighty and grotesque through its relentless dedication to the worship of the bottom line, the net gain in monetary value, that it has brought about these very problems. It has suborned the government, causing many of the weaknesses which have let these evils in. It has encouraged and financed its own criminal empire, the Hogosha and the Farmer's Alliance, grown on the whispered promises of wealth and power if only Samura is allowed to succeed, to corner every market and control every resource. Undoubtedly, were it to achieve such a monopoly, there would be potential for great wealth, but anyone convinced that any corporation founded and nurtured on the ideals of top down management and winner take all market economics will spread its wealth around is sorely mistaken. Samura seeks to buy the land, then the farms, the water, the air. Samura seeks to control every resource, every input to production, in an effort to succeed in the galactic market...and that is indeed what the Tau war is about, controlling every resource, owning everything. What those who favor Samura's ascendancy don't understand is that finally, people will be the last remaining input to production...and Samura will seek to own us as well. One must understand that this is the nature of the large corporations, of the struggle of the market, and in understanding that, seek a government which pits itself in opposition to the growth of supercorporations...For this, the current regime must be deposed, and Samura with it.

Then, of course, the question is whether the Blood Dragons should be allowed, encouraged, or aided in their efforts to reestablish the Hideoshi Shogunate, once Kogen's Empire is removed. It should not, in any way, be allowed to do so. The Blood Dragons are centuries out of touch with the pulse of the people, and though they've lived by their talent as warriors, that does not make them able rulers, merely brilliant soldiers. Furthermore, it was the Hideoshi Shogunate which first showed the weaknesses which allowed Samura to come to power. Finally, the entire model of the Empire must be changed, not simply have its head replaced, because any autocratic society finds itself vulnerable to changes of oppinion at the head, whether through coup or by lawful succession.

Only a massively educated and enfranchised public is safeguard against such tyranny, and such an educated and enfranchised public will pursue liberal policies of equal chances for all because it is fist of all the most efficient route, and secondly because bias and bigotry is the child of ignorance. Educate the populace, and a disdain of women will disappear, because women given the same opportunities are the equals of men, and the men will see that, or lose their positions. Currently, because Samura controls the monster's share of the market, Samura's work-place is not a competitive market, but a monopolistic one. Men hold all the positions, and the corporation itself doesn't face competition on a scale large enough to seek more efficient strategies, and so it must be broken down into a competing market, rather than a single monopolistic concern. Finally, the populace must be given a major roll in their own government, so that they have a stake in observing its inner workings.

Though the long term goal of the Chrysanthemums has long been, as per the Matsuda following, equal rights for women, In a post-Matsuda Chrysanthemum organization, the goal is survivability of the Kusari people, which has as one of its many positive offshoots, equal rights for women, and an increasingly free and stable Kusari.
// Umm...That's a nice post, Unselie, but what does it have to do with the current RP of the Tea House?
"Maam! Halt- No weapons are allowed in the tea house apart from the higher rankings of the GC." The guard ordered.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are? I AM allowed here- and if you even try to kill me, i will personally cut your throat. I am in no mood to be disgraced in front of my sisters. I have been in hiding for a year, and have just had my ship damaged beyond repair by the Wilde.
Now let me in!"
Saigo had the scar across her cheek, yet she still was still stunning to look at- but now more menacing and battle-worn.
Her eyes was pulsating furiously at the guard, and had her katana ready.

The guard was quite taken aback at the situation, unsure what to do.
Rin walked into the tea house as she realised what happened, she moved towards Saigo.
"Konbanwa Sister, excuse the guards, some of them are very new and they are just following their orders. Good to see that you werent injured too hard in this fight yesterday, lets take a seat and drink something?"
Rin sat down, pointing at the chair next to her.
Saigo changes her expression to fury back to normal
"Konnichiwa back to you. I would of been worried if things hadn't changed, yet i guess i've been away for some time that some won't know. A drink...hmm.. only a small cup of tea would do me perfectly.
Hey- you wouldn't of seen Ayame or Taii anywhere would you?"
//This will make absolutely no sense, but considering the events of today, making sense is the last thing I intend to do.

After telling everyone she saw that she'd bought some supplies to Ainu, Maria went to the bar/tea house/whatever. She got some Liquid Cardi and sat near where Reina was. Miharu seemed to be talking excitedly about Reina's father when Maria said "She's new, isn't she?"
"Yeah. Could say that," replied Reina. Miharu went quiet.
"So, your father was that Dragon who fought alongside Edison Trent, right?" asked Maria.
"Uh... yes,"
"Why the hesitation?"
"Sorry. I thought you Outcasts didn't like Trent after the Nomad War,"
"Well, the way things are now is better than being dead,"
"You can say that again,"
Later, Maria and Reina were walking around the depot, wandering in the general direction of Reina's room. In fact, they'd just arrived there.
"So, this is my room here. This is a new one, and I still don't have a room-mate yet,"
"Looks small, but usable. Just how I like it. Wait, I'm being a hypocrite aren't I? Massive Sabre and all," The two went in and closed the door. Reina offered her some Sake, Maria accepted. A few drinks later, and...
Shall I just go with 'They had fun'?