Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr Sanguinetti walks into the Teahouse. He looks like someone who spent a long time sitting in his suit. Only the rigidness of his smile and the speed of his focusing eyes gives away that he's high on cardi - probably something else too. He's good in concealing the side-effects. He slowly looks around familiarizing with the enviroment.

Hello there girls! Umm I mean kon-ni-chi-ua... do I pronounce that right? That language sounds so hard for me. I'm Mr Sanguinetti of the Lane Hackers by the way. ...I hope you don't mind I got in. It seems that the dockmaster protocol recognised my identification codes almost without any help of mine. After that I just... ...hey that must be miss Matsumado over there!

Sanguinetti goes to Ayame's table and stops besides it. He chosen a posotion from he can see the exit.

Umm, kon-ni-chi-ha nee-chan. Mind if I sit here? Glad I see you without all the vacuum between us. And good luck to the next race. I recon you mentioned that nowdays you have some shortage, so I thought I'm going to visit the girls there acompanied by the representatives of the smuggling department.

The man gets a small portable holoprojector from his pocket, and turns it in - image of the Ainu depot flickers in with two massive transport moored to it.
[Image: toGCs.jpg]
So, how's the protocol here? Should I just order the first commodity droid to start unloading them? By the way the cardi is so fresh, it was on the fields at the morning. I worked hard for it - your bloody IKNF chased me 600K away from everything before they gave it up. That's a long way, we even had time to chat about our childhoods and oxigen reserves. Ahh, and mind the wine - that's from Manhattan, what means it made from actual plants. I recon it's called 'grapes' or something.

Well, well... What was it exactly why I came here? Was it those shipments? It's hard to concentrate and remeber well in such pleasant enviroment. Ahh let me have some of that legendary tea - even the IKNF guys mentioned it. After that my point here will surely surface.

Ayame looked up and laughed.
"Mr Sanguinetti. What a pleasant surprise. And it is Ko-Ni-Chi-Wa." She laughed at his attempt to speak her native tongue.

She looked over his logs.
"Excellent. It will be put to good use here. Most of the shipments go straight to the bays on Matsuda. Not often do we get a shipment here."

She took out a com-link and patched a message to the cargo bay.
"Shipping units 201 and 203. Start unloading the shipments that have just arrived from the Lane Hackers. And make it quick!"

She then motioned the bartender over to their table.

"Hey bartender. Get my friend here a nice cup of our finest tea. Take it out of my stash if you need to! Just do it!" The bartender nodded and left.

"So.. Is the shipment the only reason you came here or did you have other plans?" She laughed. The bartender returned with a cup of hot tea and a spoon and set it down in front of Sanguinetti.
Matsuda huhh... I guess I could have find that if I had browse our maps long enough. Somehow everyone mentions that place when they're refering to the Chrysantemum. And I'm kinda' unfamiliar with this region. I had some ocasional converstions with the gas-miner fellows when I traveled trough the sigmas, but that's about it.

Hey, I got it now - that's why I came. I got an assignment what I'm working on for a while. It seems I'm stuck with it, and I thought maybe the loclas of Kusari would be able to help. Well if I'll spot some officals here I'll ask them. But you know, I can't realy attend to business in a fine place like this.

He tastes the tea.

Hmm thats indeed good. So, are you girls used to have some parties there? The architecture looks fitting. Some music and dance and alc and stuff? I always was fond of kusar freejazz and 'tain movies you see..
"Not here no. Though we do hold them occasionally on Morioka. Its a guard base so the parties are invite only. That way we don't have a random trader stumble in on our festivities you know."

She took a hit of her cardirette and blew unceremoniously to the side and sighed.

"Speaking of Morioka, If you like it here you should let me give you a tour of our guard. Up on Chanai the view is magnificent."
After she calmed down a bit, Rin went back into the tea house, where she moved to the new face.
"Konichiwa, So you are the one that brought us some supplies? Arigatou for that, we really need them! If you would be able to bring some more we would be very thankful! But for now enjoy your stay here and especially enjoy the tea, its a very good one!"
She ordered another tea for herself and headed back to the place where Saigo and Tojo sat.
"Im back, much better now, next time please dont shock me like this", she said and smiled.
The man was so busy clikcking around his communicator, that he barely notices what happens around him. He looks up suprised when adressed.

Ar-ih-ga-too Rin-chan. I must say I realy like the place. I'll surely hop in sometimes, it's not a too big detour from Alpha and certainly worths the... umm tea. Yeah. And thanks for the offer for the tour Ayame. I'll remeber that when I ever pass there with a proper craft for it. Sady I don't realy like to go around here with those whales. Especialy with the presistent KNF guys around. But if you ever have some nice party over there, just tell me what you need. I even have big stash of those creatures from Gaia. They sweat a neurotoxin what makes you... well, hard to find an adjective but it's real ripping. And goes well with cardi.

It was late evening on Ainu, with the few patrons in the Tea House conversing quietly, enjoying sake or laced tea, even a few taking time to flip through the many channels on the holo-vid that IronWatsas installed quite some time ago after one of the many renovations done to the Tea House. The pair with teh remote this evening were really not even staying on any channel for too long until that came across one of the Indipendent News casts...

Quote:...representives of Samura deny claims that the destruction of four Heavy Transports was the work of the Golden Chrysanthemums or the Blood Dragons, though some eye witnesses have said that the ship that hit the Samura Facility on New Tokyo was marked with a Chrysanthemum on the hull panels.

Both Kusari Police and Navy have also denied this was a terrorist attack, citing it likely to be an accident or poor maintence of the hired Indipendent Trader at the Facility at that time. Further comments from the Police and Navy were not forth coming.

Both ladies looked at each other in surprise, then instantly turn towards the table where several high ranking GC members were sitting and called out in unison, "TOJO-SAN!" and point at the news cast even as it ended and was moving onto something about a light fighter race in New York.

Even as this was occuring, and thus distracting the residents from looking out the main windows that gave the Tea House a grand view of Hokkaido, a small fast moving shuttle slips past and very neatly into one of the lesser used Docking Bays without having raised any of the usual alarms. Even the paired Transports tired to the mooring posts did not seem to be aware of the shuttle until the bay doors were closing behind it.

Technicians, ever present in the many fighter bays are surprised the small bay was opened and the senior members are slightly startled when their comm badges summon them to tend to the ship, then relise that the few that were called were also the only ones senior enough and had clearance to work on the ships of a select few members of the Sister Hood including the Elders ships and their special operatives.

Even as the techs arrived to tend to the small ship, they caught a glimps of a black flight suited Sister stepping into a small private elevator in the other corner of the Bay. With nothing more that that, they quickly got ot work. In mean time, the Sister made her way up to the office levels resevered for senior members and the administrative staff. Quietly she made her way through teh halls without meetting anyone at this time of night.

She paused at the door to Lady Kurisho's office and looked around for a moment, then pulled out of one nearly invisible pocket a key card. This she slips into a hidden slot next to the door, which reads it, then opened the door absolutely silently for her. One more look around she walked into the office quietly, and took a small black crystal out of yet another nearly invisible pocket. She carefully places the crystal where it will nto be immidately obvious to anyone at a glance, but knows that the Lady will see it and know why it is here.

After doing that, she turns and departs the office, being sure to take the key card and replacing it in her flight suit, the door closing silently again behind her and at the same time, sending a silent alert to Lady Kurisho. Turning she heads for the nearest elevator and steps inside and selects the floor for where most others Sisters reside at. After the time in flight she has had and certain work done, some of which may or may not make the news around Sirus she felt like she needed a long hot bath...then possibly some tea or sake before she had to leave again to return to her Covert Operation.
Arriving on the floor she had selected, the young lady steps out of the elevator and quickly turns right. Slipping past a pair of junior Sisters, both of whom paused to glance back at the silent Sister in the flat black flight suit and wrap around shades that fully hid her eyes. They look at each other and whisper a moment before moving on, even as she herself arrived at a room door at the far end of the passage way. She slips another key card our of the sleve pocket of the flight suit and swipes it through the reader.

The door opens quietly and she stepped inside pausing long enough to carefully remove the shades and set them down on a small table situated near the door. The door's key card also was dropped on the table as she started in further into the quiet room, the lights coming up slowly as the internal sensor notes her presence. A glance around the room tells her that the room itself has remain unditrubed since she last was here, even the flight jacket belonging to a former member of the Kiretsu remained where it was on the coat hook. She sighed softly, half hoping its owner would have come to claim it, or even in some slight off hand chance, would be here waiting.

"Computer, draw bath, personal setting three."she quietly said into the room even as she reached up to grab the pull tab of her flight suit and pulls down, shrugging off the flight suit as she headed towards the private bath...

Almost an hour later she steps out of her room, an almost anyone looking at her now would have a very difficult time assosiating her now with the woman she looked like when she arrived on Ainu over an hour ago. She is now dressed in a deep shimmering blue kimono with a crimson obi wraped around her waist. Tucked into the obi is a Daisho set, neither sword particularly ornimental in any way obvious to anyone. She had a pair of hair pins tucked into her hair, although it was still loose enough to spill down her back, reaching to just slightly above the Obi.

She pauses at the elevator to tuck away the key card to her room while waiting for a car to arrive, then stepped in and selected her destination. Moments later she arrived on the main deck of Ainu Depot and steps out. The traffic of more sisters is noticeable here, some very few who recognise her and nod politely before they continue on their way to what ever task or destination await them.

A few moments later she arrived at the entry of the Tea House...
Seeing that the damn guard bot is on duty again and that with reports coming to her now via a small subdermal comm implant, she turns away and walks away from the Tea House to vanish...again... since no one truely care for her presence it seems.
Rika moved along the long corridor towards the tea house, as she saw Aki passing by.
"Konichiwa, Sister, where are you headed? We should get some tea before you fly out again, I think Sirius wont fall apart if you take a little break... They got some new tea, I wanted to tase it, Ill invite you if you want."