Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Snipped]
Squeek. With that sound, Nezumi Yui entered the Tea House. The small and very ... grey girl moved a new batch of fun and joy, Cardamine hidden in small packages of paper, for the fast flash, just inhale it or put it in your drink, perfect clean stuff, squeek. In this manner she sold half her packages to her customers, while the other half parts her hands towards the personal of the Tea House, giving them the opportunity to taste bliss for themselfs. Or maybe to share it with their relatives. The Golden Chrysanthemum likes to share their joy and fortune.
Chi and Salina slowly enter the bar. Chi looks around, seeing all the woman sitting there, talking, chatting loud. She holds onto Salina's shoulder, hiding behind her a little as they walk pass the entrance. Chi doesn't wear her beenie, like she used to if she enters a social environment. She swallows once, walking in a bit further, still hiding a little behind Salina... She looks at the people again, slightly getting more, and more nervous. They walk to a free table, and sit down on it. Chi notices all the gazes from the other woman, it's like their looking would slowly crush her...She looks down on the table, and hides her horns with both of her hands, quietly whispering to Salina..."D-...Do you really think it was a good idea...to go here without my beenie, Salina-chan ?"
Salina looks at Chi and smiles. "I don't know why you're so worried Chi...its nothing to be ashamed of..." She looks around. "So...this is a Kusari station...it looks...pretty..." She looks back down at Chi, and laughs slightly. "You don't need to hide all the time...but anyways, you wanted to talk about something?"
Chi slowly uncovers her horns, still looking around...No one is looking at her, it seems that it was just in her imagination....She takes a quiet breath with her nose, and smells the sweet smell of cardamine in the air she's breathing. Smiling a little by the smell she takes another, bigger and longer breath, and exhales. She looks at Salina and tilts her head, thinking of something to talk about...She jumps up a little as she got an idea..."Oh! Uhm...I made an application a few days ago...For the Chrysanthemums ! They still didn't reply though..."
"Oh..well, that's great! But..um..if you're here, and I'm in Liberty...how is that going to work..." She looks down, thinking for a moment, before smiling. "Unless...what if I join -with- you?! That would work perfectly!" She looks at Chi, a big smile on her face.
Chi tilts her head in the other direction and thinks for a moment, trying to find the words that would fit..."You...You would abandon your home...and...and friends just to stay here with me ? Really ?" She looks at Salina with a mix of happiness and slight disbelieve in her face, but also blushing a little.
She nods, still smiling. "Yes Chi, I would! I would do anything for you!" She holds Chi's hand. "But...where would we live? Not like renting a room every night would be cheap..."
She jumps a little as Salina grabs her hand, looking down at it and back into her face. A little smile appears on Chi's face, her blushing gets heavier. "I-...I don't know, Salina-chan...I don't want you to leave everything behind...Your friends, old home...I don't want to upset you, or even that you regret your decision afterwards..." She slowly pulls her hand away. Suddenly, the robot bartender walks by, talking to them. "Good evening, ladies. What can I get for you?"

Chi
jumps up and gasps, scared by the sudden appearence of the robot. She looks at him with a curious face and tilts her head. "Uh-...Uhm...What do you have here ?" she asks polite. The robot answers quickly..."I have almost everything you can think of, ma'am. Water, sake, lemonade, sidewinder feng, beer and, of course, the best tea in whole Kusari."

Chi
looks down a little, thinking about what she might take from that big variety. She looks back up, smiling a little. "I would like to order one tea for me, green tea, onegai." She looks at Salina "What about you, Salina-chan ?", she asks.
" I'll have some green tea too..." She looks back to Chi. " But Chi, I don't have a home anymore. I left my place on Malta, there's no room for me on Catalina's new ship, and its not like anyone will notice that I'm gone..." The bartender comes back and places a teacup in front of Salina and Chi. "Thanks..." She takes a sip and looks back to Chi. "Besides, I wish to stay with you wherever you are..."