Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what to say... i just wish i could of saved them too, whether it was worth it depends on my actions and i do plan on honouring them.
You offer your services always to me and i think nothing of it, yet i see that i have been a fool to not take you up on that offer... i think i shall, only because i know you will get the tasks done should i need them to be done.

I'm glad that your here to speak to, i never thought i'd have the chance to speak to anyone again. I've been blessed with a chance to make things right, i haven't honoured that yet.

Aki, I just wish that i had someone to comfort me... i used to be more controlled of my emotions, but as things stand, they just flow. I need to controlled... help me...

Saigo is seemingly loosing control of herself, too ashamed of herself knowing that she didn't get anyone else out, knowing that she as a elder had the responsibility to help get them all out.
Knowing the look on Saigo's face and that the ladies control seemed to be slipping again, Aki's own face hardens slightly, maybe not enough for anyone else to notice from further away, but clearly enough that Saigo should notice if she were looking, and if that were not the case, the ice whip tone in her soft almost whispered voice could not be missed by the Elder Sister,

First off Sister you need to stop those thoughts this moment. One knows you dispair and feel responsible for the loss of those who came to your call on the planet, but as well we all knew the risks by even becoming members of this Sisterhood. The Samura would love nothing more than to know how close they had come to not only killing one of the Elders, but also how close they may have brought you down to your lowest point in this life. Continue to do so threatens to bring dishonor to the sacrifice our Sisters made to see to it *you* survived, to see to it that you could be here now to continue what they no longer can.

Sister, you are human. Your allowed to think and feel and question, how ever you are also one of our Elders and as such your responsible for more than just the simple efforts to throw off the opression the Samura and their lapdogs represent. You are a Sister many look up to, strive to emulate in both your courage and skill on the battlefield when nessisary, to be like in showing the honor and respect due worthy friends and foes alike.

The black shades are all that hide the eyes of this woman as she seemingly berates the Elder in the Tea House, however no one can see the deeper emmotions she hides behind those shade, the respect she always has for Saigo and the caring as well. As tempting as it may be further push Saigo with cutting words, Aki also senses that Saigo's request for help may need more than just words as well.

*I* will help you Sister in all that one is capable of doing. If the Elder wishes it, one can teach a few things she herself was taught, some of the things that made this one what she is. One will not lie to you, much of it will be harsh and maybe even cruel, but they are not without purpose or reason. No matter what may be, this one will help you Sister.

So this one swears in blood...

The last statement, even as she looks hard at the Elder across the table, she speaks clearly that even the the Sisters on security detail took notice. She swiftly, and before others could react to possible threat against Saigo, drew the Tanto she carried with her swords and ran the razor sharp edge over the palm of her left hand, the bright crimson of blood welling up and over her hand, dripping onto the table between them.
Saigo looks at the bleeding hand of Aki and shakes her head slightly...

"You didn't need to do that, The trust and faith you place on me, you rarely see, and i do not see why you feel so strongly this way.
You are right though, I do dishonour my fallen sisters who helped me escape, it hurts so much within myself.

i do need your help,"
she hangs her head slightly... "Teach me, should you will. Harsh, Cruel... What needs to be done, shall be done."
She nods very slowly while listening to Saigo's answer, at the same time she held her hand away from the table and wraps it carefully with one of the cloth napkins that are often used here instead of the cheap paper types. Once she has tied a knot firmly in place, and her attention not entirely diverted away she reaches over and picked up the small pot of tea and pours some into a pair of cups. Setting the tea pot down in its place, Aki moves one of the cups over to Saigo before picking up her own and taking a sip of it before speaking again,

It would be this ones honor and pleasure to help teach her Sister what she can. One thinks the first lesson needed is to let go of the pain and learn balance once more. But that is after we finish here, the tea is excelent today, hai? And one is sure you have not met some of the newer and promising younger sisters yet, hai?

Then her voice drops almost to a whisper so that not only should the security devices not hear what is said, but also not be over heard by anyone else especialy the several gaijin that were in the Tea House today, Show strength Sister, others here are not of the Sisterhood and can observe and hear what you have to say. This ones help will begin soon enough, how ever you must accept the value of what is offered and its deeper meaning for what they are and not let others think or see it less than what it means to you. And if this one has to start acting like Big Sister to you what is more binding than Blood, hai?
"You have always been a great friend to me, more then a friend at times... i shall be strong, the binding in blood meant alot to me, even though it wasn't needed... i hope that in time you can see me from what i have it in myself to be.

However i should meet some of the newer sisters, it is only fitting that i do so, i am an elder after-all. "

The Tea always have been good here, if a lil on the weak side...

She smiles weakly, stands up and bows slightly towards Aki in thanks

Where we go from here is up to you sister, i haven't got any duties as things stand."
Alara Desante's entrance to the tea house would best be described as hesitant. Although she had been using Chrysanthemum bases for a while, and her distinctive, half-cybernetic face would be recogniseable to a few of the Ainu regulars responsible for low-level freelance contracting, she'd always been twitchy about going into the famous (or possibly infamous, depending on your point of view) establishment here.

She didn't carry a weapon, and thus had none to hand in to security; odd for a mercenary, perhaps, but she was of the opinion that if she had to defend herself here, on Chrysanthemum home territory, a simple pistol probably wouldn't cut it anyway. That, and she was a rubbish shot.

Still, she paused on the threshold as though listening to something only she could hear, and then slipped into an unoccupied table, not wanting to intrude on anyone, and then pondered what to order, and whether it would be possible to avoid having to take any cardamine. She'd knew all the House propoganda about the drug, and although she took it with a small pinch of salt, she wasn't keen on taking chances...

((//Note that the tattoos on the portrait image are not yet present.))
Aki smiles slightly, a rare thing for her when directed towards any one else at all. Still, she takes heart that Saigo is more than willing to proceed. She finished the small cup of tea she was holding then set it down on the table before slipping out of her seat to stand beside her Elder Sister. One quick look around and she notices another figure having recently arrived in the tea House, though its kinda obvious that the other person is not full blood Kusari, how ever, that the young lady is here is telling in some things and leaves other questions unanswered, though Aki does not voice any of them at this moment, simply looking at Alara for a moment, commiting what details she can see from here to memory.

The first thing you need to do Elder is change to something more comfortable, something suited for exertion and hard work. Then we shall meet in the lower deck training room, Aki raises her voice enough to be clearly heard by all the Sisters in the Tea House and what few assorted Guests as well, AND any Sister who wishes to participate with the Elder in training are highly encouraged to join us.

She turns slightly and beckons towards the doors of the Tea House, allowing Saigo to preceed her as is the Elders right.
" I guess i should, usual Training gear should do the job..."
Saigo notices the slight smile on Aki's Face as she brushes past her, making her way to her quarters to change. She knows that her friend wouldn't treat her with special treatment, though would still show her the respect that she would to anyone, and for that reason to expect anything.

Several things ran through her head, the main one being that she knew she shouldn't need the training, but she had to do something to go back to the mind set that she should... she knew that if anyone could, Aki would, being one of the few friends that she would trust anything with.
She turns slighty back towards Aki again and bows.

"You don't know what this means to me Aki-san. I will have to repay this, in some time. But you would have to come to my room for that, as that's where the item resides."

Saigo then turns back and makes her way to her room, a little while later, she arrives at the Training room.
-Pilot Darren Erickson enters the Tea House.

He wears a standard pilot uniform, the 24 year old Libertonian was pretty shy because he didnt know many people here in Kusari.. the only GC member he knew was Rika Ito. He looked around searching for the bartender..
*A man enters the teahouse.He's a tall kusarian man,grey-haired,with a finely groomed goatee and moustache.He looks around reminiscently and slowly approaches Saigo.He glares at her with a cold,piercing black-eyed glare.He finally speaks.

"Saigo...it's been a while.Can't believe it,almost.You look amazing,as always..."

He catches Saigo's confused look and adds quickly:

"Ah,no memories,I see...well,none can be expected...For all,I AM a Dragon,through and through...I just...came by to check on the teahouse.You've made the place up pretty nicely,may I add."

He chuckles warmly,and clears his throat.

"Well, I'd take a seat next to my favourite flower,if I may?"