Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Immedietly upon Kurisho's plugging in of the cord, a massive electrical bolt arced between the holo unit and watsas lighting up the bar with a loud BANG.

A few seconds later, the holovision activated, displaing a Synth Foods advertisement followed by a commercial for Wellington-Weaponry.

Watsas was no longer moving or talking, though most of the bar patrons ignored his sudden inactivity, too entertained by the disturbingly high definitions from the new holovision.
"Wellington Weaponary......thats a fine product"

*sips her tea*

"Thou, I prefer a good Sig-Sau"

*she walks back to her table then watches the Holovision.

Saigo looks rather amused and then notices watsas not moving and sighs... walks over and kicks watsas back alive, then goes back to her table to get her pot of tea then walks to Kurisho's table sets it down... and starts talking to her in whispers.
After a few minuites, watsas stands up, walks over and sits down next to Saigo without a word, watching the Holovision.

The holovision itself was displaying a commercial advertising the Jupiter Guild before returning to it's regularly sceduled program, something about Gardening...

Watsas, who stil had the remote, changed the channel.

The new channel was displaying some sort of sit-com. "...in Coalition, Synth Pastes YOU! (laughtrack)..."

Watsas changed the channel again.

HV person 1"Para la gloria de Creta!"

HV person 2"Lolololololololololololol!"

Watsas changed the channel yet again, becoming progressively more frustrated.

Newscaster "...in local news, terrorist attacks by the Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums appear to be on the decrease in most of Kusari. Officials blame rumored internal conflicts in both organisations and sucessful counter-insurgency operations in the part of the KNF and KSP."

KNF spokesperson. "We have seen a 50% decrease in attacks along the Kyushu trade lanes and on cargo vessels moving through Hokkaido. The Dragons have lost significant numbers of their veteran pilots, and the GC never had any to begin with. We also belive that they are losing their support from the Outcasts, due to the presance of our Samurai in the Taus, cutting their main trade route. There is no doubt in my mind, that we can starve the GC of their cardimine and let them wither on the vine."

Newscaster "Some members of the KNF and outside anylists however, discount this as a buildup for something. An official spokesperson stated, in a press release, that the GC appear to be reciving direct support from both the outcasts and unidentified outside parties, and that their current lull in activity is simply the calm before a new series of attacks.

Whatever the cause, their is no doubt that the Glorious Kusari Samurai will stand strong in the name of our emperor.

Now, we go live to our Ion Storm forcasting board..."

Saigo spits out her tea in disguist at the comment : " Dragons have lost significant numbers of their veteran pilots, and the GC never had any to begin with."

Saigo then half yells: "Come here then, taste my lovely SNova..."

She then notices several people starring at her and sinks back into the shadow, swearing for breaking her own rule at becoming noticeable, for she has lost the will for many things.
A Seemingly Tired Takara Entered the Room.. she seems Unsure, if she Did the Right thing by FOllowing Saigo. Takara Walks to a Dark Corner and Goes to sit there Thinking...

A few Minutes later Loud Footsteps are being heard again. Also Some Laughter was heard..

John: Hahahahaha I had them THat Crew of that Ship was no match for me! Hahahahaha

John Proceeded to Enter The room and Walked towards Saigo.. What is Wrong Commander? you seem Troubled...
Watsas glances briefly at Saigo and then goes back to channel surfing...

Quote:HV: "Call on meeeeeeee, callonme, call on meeeeee, callonme..."

*Channel Change*

Quote:HV: "The ship is being sucked into a black hole, terrorists are crawling all over it, and the bomb will explode in 30 seconds! Got a plan?"

"No, no I do not..."

*Channel Change*

Quote:HV: "...with my new book, 'I can has skype; And so can you!', you'll be well on your way to sucess..."

*Channel Change*

Quote:HV: "...Now, you want to let the rice marinade for about 5 minuites before putting it in the pan, and make sure you only use a half a tablespoon of sesame oil..."

*Channel Change*

Watsas was at this point becoming frustrated, but said nothing. Simply sitting there for about a minuite before speaking.

"Alright Saigo, if you can think of something better, go right ahead." Watsas handed Saigo the remote control and sat down nearby.
John Noticed that Holo Vision..... That Thing..... that screen.... if it Acts annoying can i blow it up..?? Also..... Watsas... ya Heap of Thrash Metal How rare you doing..? John Laughed.. and He sinked away in his half Artificial thoughts again..
Saigo speaks quietly... : " how about if ye check the films... there has to be something decent on, also John I'm fine and Takara-hun mabye im not the right person to follow, i aint gonna force ye or anyone else to do anything they dont want. "

She then stands up and walks out of the teahouse towards her room handing the remote back to watsas on the way out...
John Had an Urge to follow Saio.. but He Restrained himself John Went to do His usual thing Staring outside..

Yes Saigo.... Takara Replied.. If.. Someone Needs me.. Ill Be in this Corner Thinking..