Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Scammer burned to ashes: Thunderstruck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thunderstruck has lost all his belonging on this server for:

Quote:1. Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

Consequences:

(09-06-2009, 01:35 AM)Dusty Lens Wrote: [ -> ]
Please note that any and all fraudulent sales attempted through this forum will be rewarded with the harshest penalties that can be effected by the admin team.

IF YOU TRY TO SCAM WITH A SALE IN THIS FORUM YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

Its not a sale in your case, but still, the consequences are the same, if you take a loan, you better ensure to pay it back as agreed upon by both sides. You didnt, which makes Admins unhappy, which in turn makes you unhappy.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Forget it when i said so,remove this
Although I have already explained my position in player requests, I don't wish to be portrayed as a villain and therefore I'm posting here as well.

I have been somewhat irresponsible, yes. I shouldn't have done that. But, I never intended to scam Chuba.
He gave me 350 million, he got 360 million back in a few days because I changed my plans. Not exactly a scam in my opinion. Also, some screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/BGuI4R4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/dbYwOZO.jpg
We are reviewing the situation with the added information, we'll come to a decision on what to do soon.
listen up admins remove this thing i am sorry thunder i was uterly mad that day
so please be so good and remove this thread

have a nice day ! Smile

edit:give him back all ships and account
Your ships have been restored, sorry for the issues this might have caused.