Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been thinking of getting a Rheinland Pirate Cruiser, ya know , cause its so pweety ... and cheap for a cruiser... Well, the thing is, my pirate currently has a Liberty Rouge ID ( and tag) , and i really didnt wanna change factions just for this. So my question is , can i make it RPable ( like , saying i found the wreck of the cruiser chasing trains in Hudson, took it back to Padua and fixed it ) , or should i just get a new ID to suit it ?

Thanks in advance.
AJBeast
Meh, Rogues don't fly Rheinland ships of any kind. I would follow suit with your ID.

You -can- RP it and appeal for a Special Roleplay Character pass, but don't just do so on a whim... It needs to be for RP purposes exclusively...

And anyways, are Rogues allowed to fly cruisers...?
You're asking if you should RP your capital ship purchase?
Yes.
Hmmm... If you ask me I would say get a whole new ID and tag for it, unless you have an RP story written up about it in
which you should go to the Special RP Character Forum and fill out an application so you don't get in trouble.

EDIT: The Special Char. forum can be found here.
No, if you want to have a rheinland cruiser make a new char...do NOT get one as a rogue.
I dont wanna make a new char . It took me enough time and effort to explore and get friendly with everyone like i have now. But i think ill just join the hessians then ( i get to blow up corsairs , yay!) , i dont have the patience to write a backstory. Thanks for the input everyone. You can close this thread if you like now.

EDIT: Btw , is there any limitations on the pirate cruiser ? Like ship registry or the like ?
' Wrote:( i get to blow up corsairs , yay!)

Hmm, it's a damn good thing I just bought a Taiidan bomber..
Im in a bomber myself atm, so i say... BRING IT ON! ( ill probably loose though xD )
Make a new character, broaden your aspect of playing areas with diversity
Theres a pirate cruiser? o.O
Pages: 1 2