Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for PvP Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right so ... RP is fun and all but sometimes (well ...95% of the time) my trigger finger starts to twitch and ugly things happen.

So, does anyone know a good PvP server, preferably disco 4.84?
Don't care about its location as along as it ain't down under.
Fighter whoring appreciated.
You could always go into Conneticut and try to get people in there with you
' Wrote:You could always go into Conneticut and try to get people in there with you

no-man's-land where your echo laughs at you.
Heh or you can become a terrorist and go pvp crazy
Archys Portal is a PvP server that runs 4.84.

The only downside (depending on where you are located) is that it is in Austrailia. My ping is about 275 there.

Hope this helps.
Alternative 4.84 servers are tricky and depend on the timezone you play
most of them are only populated during certain times and even then with low numbers
I have a character on the New Berlin Server
' Wrote:Heh or you can become a terrorist and go pvp crazy

Becoming a Terrorist for PvP whoring is exactly what is not supposed to happen.

' Wrote:Archys Portal is a PvP server that runs 4.84.

The only downside (depending on where you are located) is that it is in Austrailia. My ping is about 275 there.

Hope this helps.

I'm a euro, so its not an option. Thanks for your help though.
It's 99% Vanilla, but Freelancer Universe 24/7 is PvP heaven.

Always people on as well.
' Wrote:Alternative 4.84 servers are tricky and depend on the timezone you play
most of them are only populated during certain times and even then with low numbers
I have a character on the New Berlin Server

' Wrote:It's 99% Vanilla, but Freelancer Universe 24/7 is PvP heaven.

Always people on as well.

Any IPs?
Ask, and ye shall receive.

www.virtual-freelancer.com will be turning into a 24/7 Discovery Modded server, soonish (weeks rather than months). The server is currently being built, and the emphasis will be on PVP, rather than RP, but some elements of RP will remain (like the proscription of attacking players below level 30, for example). The broadband connection will support the 200 player limit, as will the second generation server. The first gen (the one being built now) wont run the full 200 as we can't afford to fork out $3000 for a stonkingly fast machine on spec, but as demand rises, so will the player limit.

PM me for more details.
Pages: 1 2