Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police Inc. Board of Directors Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

Liberty Police Incorporated Board of Directors Meeting
Location Police Plaza
Meeting Subject: Current breakdown of Liberty Police Incorporated Shareholders

---Beginning of recording---

Chairman: This meeting is now called to order. This meeting was called to to discuss the release of our shareholder information to the general public. We have heard rumors that IND mistakenly beieves that they control the majority of Liberty Police Incorporated public shares. Chief Valent has looked into this matter and is here to report on the subject for the Board of Directors

Chief Valent: Thank you Mr. Chairman. Ladies and Gentleman, I have in my hands a report from the Liberty Poilce Inc. Accounting Division. This report lists all the major shareholders of Liberty Police Incorporated and the percentage of stock owned. I call your attention to the following breakdown.

Republic of Liberty Sovereign Wealth Fund - 35%
Independent Neuralnet Division - 25%
Anonymous Private Shareholder - 15%
Deep Space Engineering - 10%
Ageira Technologies - 5%
Universal Shipping Inc. - 5%
Public Shares - 5%

Chief Valent: As you can see from this breakdown LPI is in no danger of being taken over by the Independent Neuralnet Division. We in fact believe these rumors to be juvenile attempts to drive down the value of our stock. Whatever the end result I intend to keep the leadership of Liberty Police Incorporated firmly in our hands.

Chairman : Thank you for your time Chief Valent. We will at our next meeting consider the wisdom of allowing potentially hostile corporations ownership of large chunks of stock. We do have our sterling reputation to protect.
Meeting Adjourned

---End of Recording------

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]