Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Deep Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Through a narrow unnoticeable door in the second hangar one enters a pathway leading to hidden quarters surrounded by the station's engines which despite the insulating walls can be heard in the form of a deaf hum that echoes through the round walls and ceiling of the vast hall. Flanked by the corridors that lead to the guestrooms, an art nuveau stairway leads to the main floor, where TAZ Disorderly Ministry of Foreign Relations has it's offices, meeting rooms, libraries, chapels and The Vault. Above all, following the stairs up, is the actual Brunswick Shrine, a small baroque temple of utmost holiness.
//Invite only

[Image: guoBjpZ.png]

A Nephthys fighter docked with the Skyhook, the Order tags long absent from its identification, how ever it did still bear the mark of having once belonged to the Black Squadron, along side that was the mark of the Anubis Task-force. Exiting the ship and making his way to the discreet location of The Deep Shrine. Dressed in a simple black short sleeved shirt which left his arms exposed, along with black cotton pants. having no true idea as to what a token or trust would exactly unless provided with such a token he would probably be without it. He was void of any weapons the chosen attire not providing a place for such comforts. He would be stopped at where ever he was meant to be received.
Gypsie Skripto was coming up to the Deep Shrine after a long afternoon break on the Bowling Alley. On his way up he saw a man who fit the description of the guest he was expecting. He speeded up his pace to catch with him.

Excuse me... Mr. Darklight?

The man turned to face Gypsie and nodded.

Please, over here, this room is quiet enough for us to have our little chat.

With the soft humming of the station's engines framing every word, Gypsie opened a door to a room with a desk, two chairs and a map of Sirius and Gallia on one of the walls.

Take a seat please. Said Gypsie, offering a handshake. I'm Ambassador Gypsie Skripto, at your service.

Vaelins eyes trailed over the rooms content as Gypise would move to position himself, his eyes trailed over the map in detail noting the differences from what he had known before his exodus.

"I must apologize, but as it stands I am unknown as to what a token of trust is - though I would have brought one if I had known before had, these types of meetings are something that is new to me."

Vaelin shoot the mans hand before he would take his seat.

"Pleasantries have never been my strong point, trained more as a field operative than a political one." Pausing breifly his eyes trailed over Gypsie in intently. "More or less, I am seeking to procure docking rights within Baffin to the vessels I fly with, as I have come to understand - you're not on the best terms with them at the present moment, I don't wish it to mistaken that I am with them, despite the vessels being both Nephthys and Osiris."
Gypsie nodded as he sat on the desk and crossed his arms.

Well, Sir, all of our stations but Pueblo Bonito have open hangars to everybody but the Enemas of Eris, and coming to the matter at hand, Grand Cabbage Admirable Golanski is among them. Gypsie covered his mouth as a laugh escaped from his mouth. I am sorry, the hole matter is quite funny to be honest. But anyways, that means that you are welcome to stay. We can't be accused of harboring fugitives if you're ever hunted down because of that very reason, everybody is welcome. Gypsie said this last thing waving a hand in front of his face and staring at his guest.

Suddenly some loud bells rang five times. The guest surpirsed covered his ears, while Gypsie closed his eyes and stood up trying to absorb all of the sound.

I'ts Five! Do you want tea?. Gypsie turned to a table that was next to the desk, with a self-heating kettle and some porcelain and silverware. Best Curacao tea!

Ryka walks into the room, preceded (as always) by her very large wolf Ymir. "Hi Gypsie, sorry i'm late. Big Brother is at the Aett, dealing with 'those matters'. He said for me to act in his stead." She says in greeting to Gypsie, before turning to the stranger. "Ryka Wyrdmake, and this is Ymir." Ryka says, ruffling Ymir's neck fur.

"Oooh.... Tea time!" She says, noticing the kettle and cups. "So what brings you to the land of Chao?"
The TAZ Ambassador smiled as he saw the face of surprise of Vaelin, not everybody was used to Gaian Wildlife pets. The wolf tho did exactly as the girl commanded.

Let me introduce you to Poppess Ryka Sir, she's our Grand Flaxian Inquisitor's little sis. As Pope Wyrdmake is in charge of Baffin Internal Affairs, I asked him to send someone over, I hope you don't mind. Gypsie poured some tea into three cups and served his guests some biscuits.
To contradict Gypsies assumption of Vaelin expressing surprise, his right brow merely lofted upwards to show a expression more related to curiosity, nor did he reach up to cover his ears, though he was startled some what- he more winced at the sound afterwards. He wasn't that put off by the oddity of the wolf. Favoring it with a momentary glance he shifted his attention to the girl and shrugged.

"I doubt her presence here would change depending on if I mind or not." He set the cup away from him, it was a gesture to deny the tea and not because it was out of distrust, he didn't have the acquired taste for tea. "Where it is true that you welcome people despite what they might have done, as to the exact level of welcome, I am sure that's another thing entirely - I am seeking to be more in welcome, then those of the Order. I am lead to understand that things between the TAZ and the Order have become somewhat strained, which is a state I do not wish to inherit due to the models of the vessels I possess." He assumed well enough that what he had spoken would provide enough information that she could assume as to his purpose.
Gypsie shook his head as the man was saying the last words. Sir, perhaps you didn't read or misunderstood our official report regarding that matter. Golanski is to blame for the loss of two capital ships of the TAZ armada, we've cut diplomatic relations with them. He took a sip of his tea and grabbed a biscuit. He continued speaking with his mout full. Thfis dhoefs zhot meahn thfat... He swallowed. Sorry, this does not mean that we have cut bonds with the entirety of that Organization. Order vessels not aligned with the Main Fleet are still allowed to dock in Baffin.

So tell me, what are you thinking of?
At the mention of the Order, and of golanski, Ymir starts growling. "Ah, yes. that. Easy, boy." She says, trying to calm the wolf. "Am i to understand that you are ex-order? If that is so, i see no problem and brother would agree." Ryka sips a cup of tea.

"I, too, am curious about what you are thinking." she stares down the man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11