Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: annoying.and.immature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
annoying.and.immature has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 1.1 Use of abusive, vulgar, obscene, political, or racist materials

Consequences: Your first ship name was in reference to female genitalia, so I switched it to something more appropriate. You complained about the new name I gave you to a fellow admin, so I offered you my services to change it for free. You chose a name that seemed acceptable at first, but then I later realized it was the Japanese version of the very same word. Very funny. I saw later in your chat with another player where you stated that you enjoyed annoying the Admins. Well, I like annoying others too. I changed your ship name to annoying.and.immature, dumped 4300 sanction notices in your cargo bay and beamed your transport over to The Ravine. Next time you decide to select vulgar names for your ships, you are off the server.

And you said the Admins have no sense of humor...

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(11-12-2014, 09:23 PM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]annoying.and.immature has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule 1.1 Use of abusive, vulgar, obscene, political, or racist materials

Consequences: Your first ship name was in reference to female genitalia, so I switched it to something more appropriate. You complained about the new name I gave you to a fellow admin, so I offered you my services to change it for free. You chose a name that seemed acceptable at first, but then I later realized it was the Japanese version of the very same word. Very funny. I saw later in your chat with another player where you stated that you enjoyed annoying the Admins. Well, I like annoying others too. I changed your ship name to annoying.and.immature, dumped 4300 sanction notices in your cargo bay and beamed your transport over to The Ravine. Next time you decide to select vulgar names for your ships, you are off the server.

And you said the Admins have no sense of humor...

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

I'm fully aware of the server rules.

However, Fleshpetals and Josei_Inbu are not as offensive as others I've made note of.

Namely:
Wacky Tobacky-common slang for marijuana
Woody Johnson-common slang for penis
Bigkokcolby-common slang for penis(big one)
Wawaskeetletits-common slang for female breasts
Loki-666-religious reference to satan worship
XY-420-reference to marijuana

I wrote those down the day you sanctioned me in about 10 minutes.

So how did my innuendo gain such attention and reprimand?

REDICULOUS

I also donated money to the server so put my ship which has been rename Big_Truck back where it was and we'll forget about this. Otherwise, I'll be forced to report fraudulent charge to my credit card issuer.

My phone number is 412/609/1917 I'd be glad to talk to about it.
Your name, Fleshpetals, of which I received complaints from some in the community popped up in a sanction recently. Since you weren't in game at the time, and I didn't want to Bastille you, I went ahead and changed your name for you to something appropriate, if not desirable. When you complained to Doc about your name, I offered to change it for you free of charge to whatever you liked. The fact that you tricked me into naming it the same thing in Japanese was annoying. The fact that you bragged to someone else that you enjoyed annoying the Admins, sealed your fate.

Normally, I try and catch inappropriate names and take care of them without the need of publicizing it. However, in your case, I felt compelled to go further.

Many of those names you mentioned above are fine. The game itself sells synthetic marijuana, so I don't see the issue with those names referencing the drug. Some of the others could be objectionable. I haven't run across them yet, and no one has complained to me about them, until now.

If you wish to be beamed back to where you were, you will have to remind me where that was. As far as your donation goes, it's much appreciated. Much of the cost of running this server is carried on the shoulders of one man, Cannon.
(11-18-2014, 06:16 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]Your name, Fleshpetals, of which I received complaints from some in the community popped up in a sanction recently. Since you weren't in game at the time, and I didn't want to Bastille you, I went ahead and changed your name for you to something appropriate, if not desirable. When you complained to Doc about your name, I offered to change it for you free of charge to whatever you liked. The fact that you tricked me into naming it the same thing in Japanese was annoying. The fact that you bragged to someone else that you enjoyed annoying the Admins, sealed your fate.

Normally, I try and catch inappropriate names and take care of them without the need of publicizing it. However, in your case, I felt compelled to go further.

Many of those names you mentioned above are fine. The game itself sells synthetic marijuana, so I don't see the issue with those names referencing the drug. Some of the others could be objectionable. I haven't run across them yet, and no one has complained to me about them, until now.

If you wish to be beamed back to where you were, you will have to remind me where that was. As far as your donation goes, it's much appreciated. Much of the cost of running this server is carried on the shoulders of one man, Cannon.

I don't remember where I was. In Okinawa I think.

Anywhere outside of omicron 99 is fine. It's impossible to get out in a transport without nomads destroying you.

Thanks

Thanks
(11-18-2014, 06:39 AM)Gregor Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014, 06:16 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]Your name, Fleshpetals, of which I received complaints from some in the community popped up in a sanction recently. Since you weren't in game at the time, and I didn't want to Bastille you, I went ahead and changed your name for you to something appropriate, if not desirable. When you complained to Doc about your name, I offered to change it for you free of charge to whatever you liked. The fact that you tricked me into naming it the same thing in Japanese was annoying. The fact that you bragged to someone else that you enjoyed annoying the Admins, sealed your fate.

Anywhere outside of omicron 99 is fine. It's impossible to get out in a transport without nomads destroying you.

Thanks

Thanks

Actually...

Before I remove your ship, you can fulfill a request of mine. I see you have a proclivity for naming your ships after sex organs. Two of them caught my eye as I was looking through your account. The names are so obscure, that I doubt most will catch their meaning, but I wanted you to know that you are not quite as clever as you think you are.

The request is that one of your ships, the one that starts with a 'G', has a freelancer ID equipped, a Samura ID in the cargo bay and is an Advanced Train. You are allowed only one ID and the one you have equipped, the Freelancer ID, allows you to fly a ship with no more than 3600 cargo. The Advanced Train is 5000. Let me know when you have that fixed and then I will beam your ship out of The Ravine.
(11-18-2014, 06:49 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014, 06:39 AM)Gregor Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Thanks

Actually...

Before I remove your ship, you can fulfill a request of mine. I see you have a proclivity for naming your ships after sex organs. Two of them caught my eye as I was looking through your account. The names are so obscure, that I doubt most will catch their meaning, but I wanted you to know that you are not quite as clever as you think you are.

The request is that one of your ships, the one that starts with a 'G', has a freelancer ID equipped, a Samura ID in the cargo bay and is an Advanced Train. You are allowed only one ID and the one you have equipped, the Freelancer ID, allows you to fly a ship with no more than 3600 cargo. The Advanced Train is 5000. Let me know when you have that fixed and then I will beam your ship out of The Ravine.

I've been trying to get a Zoner ID. The character named baculum has over 9 bars green with zoners. still can't buy an ID so...what do you expect players to do? Try, try again. spent millions on Zoner bribes. Still can't buy an ID...

I've done as you asked. By selling my freelancer ID and equipping my samura ID, I ruined my rep with GMG but I did it!

I've been compliant and polite but Big_Truck is still in Omicron99.

Time for you to fulfill your end of the agreement...doncha think?

If walrus penises and insect genitalia annoy you, I'll change their names also.

Lighten up dude. This game is rated T for teen. It's not and has never been rated for children.

case in point, since I equipped the samura ID, I paid a GMG bribe and I still can't dock on GMG bases. Samura and GMG are not enemies. Makes no sense.
Here I am 2 hours later. I was completely polite and compliant with admin requirements for resolution but the admin did not do as he said he would do.

And I'm the jerk? I'm in the wrong???

I'm still stuck in omicron99!!!

Now who's the jerk?

I guess it's me AGAIN. I did what he said to make amends and he did NOTHING>

The server is set up for 200 players and they rarely get over 80. I wonder why?
* Garrett Jax wakes up, sees the time is 12:30 am, checks the sanction thread for some odd reason, reads the delightful words above, turns off his phone and goes back to sleep.
Well you can understand my frustration after 10 days...I did what you asked me to do.

We had a polite although spirited exchange and came to an agreement.

You, however, reneged on the settlement thus far...
Big_Truck has been moved to an IMG station.

The other 2 ships that are slang for penis are now in Bastille. Let me know what you want them renamed to and I will do it for you.
Pages: 1 2