Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: need admin to suspend my account...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my dad suspended my allowance for computer use, and for obvious reasons, this iPod touch that I'm using to write this message can't run freelancer at a regular interval to keep from having my characters erased in 40 days... So suspend my account ID so that I won't lose my characters before the next time I can use my computer.
... You'll have to post your characters or PM 'em to an admin.

Oh, hey. I'm an admin.
characters:

Provectus.iii
Chipper.[Trader]
If Admins are not freezing accounts, as I believe this was stated already so I have no idea what Virus is doing, then PM 13centkiller, he freezes and keeps accounts active I believe.

However, you have to trust him.

Hopefully you will be playing soon enough.:)
Is my account ID enough for 13centkiller to keep my characters in-play?
because i emailed that to myself a while back in the event of this occuring...
' Wrote:Is my account ID enough for 13centkiller to keep my characters in-play?
because i emailed that to myself a while back in the event of this occuring...

Get FLAM and send him your exported account.

(You may want to PM him as well.:))
I've had characters go inactive longer then 40 days and have yet to have them deleted... how odd... I should probably go log them for a bit now...
What good is it to get Korrd's "FLAM" when I can't access the computer that has my copy of freelancer installed and my friend is still borrowing my freelancer disc, so I can't just install freelancer on another computer and install discovery to get the export info for the FLAM program to send to 13centkiller?