Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: MaDMaN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MaDMaN has been Bastilled for:

Quote:Server Rule 1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences: You carry a Freelancer ID which prohibits you from flying a cargo ship with greater than 3600 cargo capacity. You are currently flying a transport with 5000. I have sent you to Bastille until you post here telling me what you would like to do about this.

There are other ID's out there that allow you to fly a transport that large. Your IFF is Universal Shipping. They have no cargo restriction with their ID. Would you like me to exchange your Freelancer ID for that one?

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I am posting on MaDMaN's Behalf. I found him ingame and explained that the ship is not allowed with his current ID. He would like it changed to a Gateway Shipping ID. He is unable to post this himself because he does not have an account yet. Thank you.
Very well, player has been fixed up and sent to Kensington then. Enjoy the tea!
hi there i have an account now and are geatfull for you sorting out my ID, i wanted to ask a few question on ID's if thats ok??
I wanted to trade with an ID that would let me trade anywhere in sirus if that is possible like when i had the freelancer ID i could fly to any and all stations and planets, if there is such an ID for a cargo ship of 5000 from liberty or anywhere for that matter i would love the help you could provide.

Thanks for yor time and help

MaDaN