Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: nome's flood ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello all

I start to have some a little enjoys of all these official factions, which for which more or less you work or of which you depend or which makes you apply their laws, and which on their side does not give each other any information. One is right good to be made kill in the name of their official superiority. That orders, that orders but nothing more for information concerning the population.

NoMe

PS: if you prefer, you have the same in general discussion
Someone translate this.
(11-13-2014, 10:56 PM)Technogeist Wrote: [ -> ]Someone translate this.

especially for you, i can put the french text, and you translate yourself

je commence à en avoir un peu marre de toutes ces factions officielles, qui pour lesquelles plus ou moins tu travailles ou bien dont tu dépends ou encore qui te font appliquer leurs lois, et qui de leur côté ne te donne aucune information. On est juste bon à se faire tuer au nom de leur officielle supériorité. Ca commande, ça commande mais rien de plus pour les infos concernant la population.
I am getting a little tired of all these official factions, which more or less where you work or expense you or that you are applying their laws, which in turn does not give you any information. It's just good to be killed in the name of their official superiority. Ca command, control it but nothing more for information about the population.

google translate, not sure if its correct tho
So french......
So... what do you want?

EDIT:

(11-13-2014, 11:11 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting a little tired of all these official factions, which more or less where you work or expense you or that you are applying their laws, which in turn does not give you any information. It's just good to be killed in the name of their official superiority. Ca command, control it but nothing more for information about the population.

google translate, not sure if its correct tho

It's rather this:
"I am getting annoyed of all these official factions, for which more or less you work or depend on, or again just applying their laws, and which in return gives you no information. It's just good to be killed in the name of their official superiority. That order, that order, but nothing more for information concerning the people/population."

Little different, that's the closest I could get to interpret him, but I'm getting tired of trying to interpret his French on a forum which has rules regarding sole usage of understandable English, while he apparently makes no serious effort to improve his English knowledge at all.
to be clear all, are you ok with google translate?
thyrzul i have an idea for you! dont read my post if it's annoying for you!

and now the google translate

I am getting a little tired of all these official factions, which more or less where you work or expense you or that you are applying their laws, which in turn does not give you any information. It's just good to be killed in the name of their official superiority. Ca command, control it but nothing more for information about the population.
(11-13-2014, 11:03 PM)NoMe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2014, 10:56 PM)Technogeist Wrote: [ -> ]Someone translate this.

especially for you, i can put the french text, and you translate yourself

je commence à en avoir un peu marre de toutes ces factions officielles, qui pour lesquelles plus ou moins tu travailles ou bien dont tu dépends ou encore qui te font appliquer leurs lois, et qui de leur côté ne te donne aucune information. On est juste bon à se faire tuer au nom de leur officielle supériorité. Ca commande, ça commande mais rien de plus pour les infos concernant la population.

please just do this everytime you post Big Grin
+1

greatly appriciated
and a new one

I begin to be a little fed up with it of all these official factions, which for which more or less you work either on whom(which) you depend or still which(who) make you apply the laws, and which(who) from their part(on their side) gives you no information. We are just voucher to be killed in the name of their official superiority. That commands(orders), that commands(orders) but nothing more for information concerning the population.
Pages: 1 2 3