Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request that all [Star] RP and actions hold!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am requesting, as a player, that all action regarding the Star Space Port stop for a period of time.

I am requesting clarification of events from the administration, and I do not want that situation buried under an onslaught of RP that may or may not be founded on a valid initial premise.

Please, for the sake of the long term resolution, suspend play, on all sides, for a minimum of 24 hours or until the admins have responded.

If I am wrong, it costs you nothing. If I am right, it prevents a lot of wasted time and may preclude further issues.
Dude, there is no intent to RP by Order when it comes to finding a target. Golanski will just spin the factions wheel in his boredom and give the command from his comfy couch. Yesterday for example, all Order ships were ready to shoot, they were just waiting a considerable ammount of time from the moment Golanski posted that "blocked to TAZ" thread. Star Zoners never had a real chance of avoiding the pew.

Take the example of the Persephone thing that hit the fan some months ago. When Order came to Baffin, Drrobe's own Persie, the Ingenuus was there too, and that ship does carry alien tech, visible to a simple scan. Yet, they picked on TAZ Persie. Why? Because that was the intention from the beggining.

Some people just like to sit and watch Disco burn.

Edit: To Star Zoners: When they finish with you, if you still have intentions of playing Disco (I don't blame you if you don't), talk to me, I'll add you to the Confederation of Freeports chat in Skype. We'll try to advise you on where to build your base again and how to play it cool to avoid having trouble with Order.
I sense illuminati/MJ12 plot here.
(11-15-2014, 02:16 PM)Ryummel Wrote: [ -> ]I sense illuminati/MJ12 plot here.

Plots. Plots intensify.
cool RP
(11-15-2014, 02:19 PM)Treewyrm Wrote: [ -> ]Plots. Plots thicken.

There, fixed.
[Image: 500x290.resizedimage]
ooRP hate conspiracy, oorp hate conspiracy everywhere!

On a serious note to the [Star] guys, the TAZ and Order do not get along with each other because of an effect on their Persephone that looks like a nomad shield, and Order characters *gasp* assume that something looking like nomad technology could be nomad technology (and thus danger of infection), and from Order point of view the TAZ repeatedly tries to avoid an inspection, only confirming their worries. Sadly, some can't help but take it as personal attack. By the way, Drrobes ship was not seen at all by the Order ships, otherwise there would be screenshots of it.

I'd say that you should keep on with your RP. Unlike many other examples I've seen, you are actually acting like Zoners who try to survive by staying useful/neutral to threatening parties. I was pleasantly surprised by that, as I haven't seen it since CW|.
There are screenshots, actually.

And I've never considered it as a personal attack, just pointless trolling, you know, because of them being based in the other corner of Sirius, us being allies with them back then, them actual players knowing it was just a special effect the ship has, and such.
(11-15-2014, 02:55 PM)Gypsie Skripto Wrote: [ -> ]There are screenshots, actually.

And I've never considered it as a personal attack, just pointless trolling, you know, because of them being based in the other corner of Sirius, us being allies with them back then, them actual players knowing it was just a special effect the ship has, and such.

(08-04-2014, 08:35 AM)Drrobe Wrote: [ -> ]Finn chuckled as a thought fluttered through his mind.

If you only knew what was right under your noses Order...

InRP, the Order did not know of the presence of Drrobes ship at all. And the screenshot is not very insightful, as it does show his ship present near Shasta, but not if the Order was present at the same time.

Quote:them actual players knowing it was just a special effect the ship has, and such.

I like to distinguish between knowledge I have and knowledge my character has. And even then it is something even more different whether he/she actually believes everything that has been said.
Pages: 1 2