Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRN & Allies Vs BAF & Allies Pew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ill be there in my Redemption again, got some revenge to serve Wink
(11-22-2014, 10:16 AM)Anshur Wrote: [ -> ]At least one Outcast will sniff around there. At least me for sure! (-:

Edit: Also, on last event, there were Council ships grouped with BAF ships, Outcast ships grouped with BAF too > Outcasts grouped with Council. Will this be officially allowed on this event to prevent some worries leading other to play sanctionlancer please? These three forces will fight together against GRN side. I believe it would be better for organisation purpose to allow such grouping.
Regards, An'shur

Yep that's all allowed.

signed Cashew
Once again is Colonial Republic allowed?
(11-23-2014, 09:12 PM)wanderer95 Wrote: [ -> ]Once again is Colonial Republic allowed?

Woops sorry I forgot them again. Yes they are
This is still going ahead
Unfortunately, I'll be driving home from Thanksgiving with the relatives,.so I'll miss it. Sad

Please, please,.please help BAF on the snub side of the fight. Our caps do quite well, but our snubbage needs a lot of work. Tongue
Mehh... I will see if i will be there. I'm pretty busy as well.
Im now going to miss this too, work needs me in ! good hunting Allies !
Oh dear.. Well we'll see what turns up.
Due to the conn event we are going to make this 10-30 minutes later than originally expected.
Pages: 1 2 3 4