Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alley's Various Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(01-04-2015, 11:39 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I can't remember if you said this is happening but will it get any features that we'd find in FL Watcher?
no it is not intended to be a spying tool.

At any rate I added an option in the parameters tab to disable Awesomium. It can be useful for some people I guess.
Looks like that when disabled

[Image: taoU96w.png]
more pics omg

a textbox that shows up when the launcher finds an account in the registry it doesn't know about
[Image: OfmXvI3.png]

the account management tab
[Image: auStyGz.png]

options are in tidy context menus to optimize space usage
[Image: EFm5wPi.png] [Image: V14Vs7g.png]
FL Watcher is plague. Pls no.
[Image: cnPysbC.png]

omg searching!!!
Cool suff!
is there any way to get a functionality that shows if any of your accounts are 1 month away from being wiped due to inactivity?
(01-05-2015, 06:56 AM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]more pics omg

a textbox that shows up when the launcher finds an account in the registry it doesn't know about
[Image: OfmXvI3.png]

the account management tab
[Image: auStyGz.png]

options are in tidy context menus to optimize space usage
[Image: EFm5wPi.png] [Image: V14Vs7g.png]

The color choice is very similar to the one Windows uses for selecting text, so it is kinda confusing to the eye.
(01-05-2015, 01:18 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]The color choice is very similar to the one Windows uses for selecting text, so it is kinda confusing to the eye.

I'll add a menu on the parameters tab where you can choose a different color than blue. I was already planning to add that as I thought it could be useful for some colorblind people. Thankfully the style manager makes this very easy to do.
There you go

[Image: qVNfelt.png]
Awww yissss.
Peenk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15