Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Storta scaled up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
was on TS last night and people said the outcast Storta got scaled up

Somebody else is looking after mine so can i ask by how much it was scaled?

1.5x?

Id like an exact number if it is known

EDIT
answer is storta is 1.2 times as large as before, so.. +20%
It's scaled up to uselessx size.
[Image: d8VJ8GC.png]
The Obstinate, Storta and Thanatos are all approximately the same size now, I think.

Makes the Taus a little more bearable in terms of cruiser PvP, but don't expect to use any of those ships against, say, an LABC, Crecy or a Scylla. You're gonn' get rekt.
no cruiser should be as big as the obstinate.. lol jk

anyway. the new size doesnt bother me, i just want to know if the devs know exactly what percentage bigger the new model is compared to the old one.
The upscaled Thanatos and Storta did not get their stats adjusted, so atm the Thannie is rather bad. Dunno about the Storta, but sclaing up without adjusting stats is a shipkiller every single time - look at the KuDessi.
(11-21-2014, 08:32 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]The upscaled Thanatos and Storta did not get their stats adjusted, so atm the Thannie is rather bad. Dunno about the Storta, but sclaing up without adjusting stats is a shipkiller every single time - look at the KuDessi.

The Storta was reasonably good at mid-long range because of its flat profile, however that was somewhat countered by the turret arcs. (Only two turrets fired downwards)

It only could have gotten worse.
(11-21-2014, 08:32 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno about the Storta, but sclaing up without adjusting stats is a shipkiller every single time - look at the KuDessi.

Storta is currently crap.

Confirmed. With a turning profile the size of a small battleship, and only two downward firing primary guns, I'd say the Storta is probably one of the most useless cruisers out there at the moment.

(this is my opinion, don't hurt me, haste)
Meh....even with old sizes, Storta requred skills, more than most of cruisers and dessies. Now.... it's just pain to watch how thing being wrecked.

Well....I know, I might have forum ban for such words, but, WTF is going on? Sabotage? In other thread guy asking to open RoS ID and wants to restore faction, which could be usefull. But it seems, that it's not going to be allowed. And now, there is another, completely useless change, which gives 0 positive impact, 0 fun increas, 0 usefullness. Nice job guys, nice job!
Pages: 1 2