Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rex Johansen of the [?] CC: TAZ Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 266px-Jason_Statham_2007.jpg]

-:Incoming Transmission:-
-:Sender ID: Jason McMillan:-
-:Subject: The conversation we had.:-
-:Encryption: Eris would be jealous:-

Hello Rex and the popes who are reading this.

First of all, Rex. You send a message that was highly encrypted to my ship. You said that all the factions, or basically all of them where on your throat so to say, due to some very... ehh... dangerous so to say.. cargo you were carrying. You also asked of my if the TAZ might be willing to assist you with this specific matter. This is why i have also directed this message to the TAZ leadership. I do have a few questions to you about this cargo, as you stated it was Nomadic in nature.

If you could answer these i would be able to help you depending on your answers, and if the TAZ Leadership will allow me, or rather us, to help you.

1- What exactly are the contents of this cargo you mentioned?
2- Due to the fact that the Cargo is Nomadic in nature, can you at least guarantee us that the risk of infestation is brought down to the bare minimum?

I will await your answer.

-----------

The following is only visible to TAZ leadership.

I have here for you a exact copy of the conversation between me and Rex. I hope you find this to be usefull.

-----------------------

All the best to ya,

Jason McMillan
[Image: JF3L0QQ.jpg?2]

"Loki, sets his transmission to Very High security, only coded to TAZ Jason McMillan and TAZ Leadership "

Greetings TAZ, it was nice to speak with you earlier on. Rex Johansen just here.

The cargo of the nomadic culture is infact very valuable and can attract Nomads near by or to follow you.

What I have is actaully in fact

11 units of Liquid Cardamine
1 Nomad Power Cell
Some Nomad Remains inboard my Serenity. Also knows as [?]Transport8

There is no risk of infestion with this cargo as far as I am aware, we have had this cargo in our bay for a little longer than a few months. It was just after our eviction of Object Unknown in Omicron Lost, we got hold of this cargo.

I hope you will be interested in helping us with this Nomadic cargo, but also help us in the near future.

Rex out.

"For The New Etheria!"

Hello Rex and the popes who are reading this.

Those contents to me look quite dangerous. But you claim to have been in their near proxomity for a few months now.

Nevertheless i cannot take any risks on my own with these kinds of contents. While i understand your need for help from us, it isnt up to me to allow you that kind of permission. Im afraid that this is is quite above me, and that you will have to wait for a higher-up to respond.

I wish you good luck, and that you stay safe for now. Its all i can do for now.

All the best to ya,

Jason McMillan

"Loki, sets his transmission to Very High security, only coded to TAZ Jason McMillan and TAZ Leadership "

I understand that this is a high ranking matter. I thank you for what you have done, and spoke to your higher ranking officers about my situation, with what you have done I thank you.

Hopefully your people will be able to help me, I know this stuff has a very bad radiation to it as it has ripped the instead of my cargo bay apart once already, but it needs to be gone and with the CORE declaring me as a Fugative and the Order seeing me as a hostile, I am in a situation where I need help from people that are neutral and will be able to help us.

I just need this cargo gone before I am shot down and destroyed. I hope you understand.

Rex out.

"For The New Etheria!"
From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
Encryption: Eeepick!

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti!

Oh no hehe we won't bring that to Baffin. We've got enough trouble as it is! Sorry! Pope McMillan, take care of this if you want to, but fly under the Order's radar please.

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: L2d9kgf.png]

Hello Rex.

As per the agreement we have reached by further contact in space through encrypted communications, we have come to the following agreement:

- You will deliver said materials to Heisenberg Research Station in Koeln
- On this station, you will meet 2 of my most trusted friends who have retired from the IMG when i left it due to personal reasons. They are called Mark Taylor and Jack Johnson. They are specialized in cleaning up 'sensitive materials'.
- You can trust these people, as i also do this, with my life.
- They will help you destroy the remains and the other hazardous materials you currently have on you.
- If these contents have been demolished, we can discuss the possible future of the relations between our 2 groups. This will again require command, but untill then, its just us.
- Do not get cought by the Order, BHG or any other organization that wants nomads. If you do get cought, never mention us or the contact you had with us.

I really hope that you will stay safe with this endevour.

All the best to ya,

Jason McMillan
Incoming Transmission

Senders: Mark Taylor and Jack Johnson
Subject: The Cleanup
Encryption: Unbreachable

[Image: f5c7a8aa450eda5a4afbb8bf6dd6f1cdb1d46fd8.jpg]

Greetings there Rex,

I heard from my good old friend Jason that you needed help with cleaning up some 'very sensitive materials'. We might be able to help you with this. Since we owe our lad Jason there a favor back from the Tau's, we will do it for free this time.

We have seen the list of the materials you haul, and will be very discreet about it. The same restrictions put on you by Jason also count for us. Do not ever tell the Order or anything which shares the same goals with the nomads about our contact.

We will be expecting you soon.

Sincere greeting,

Mark Taylor
Jack Johnson

'Sensitive Materials Cleanup Inc.'

McMillian,

I agree to these terms.

- You will deliver said materials to Heisenberg Research Station in Koeln
- On this station, you will meet 2 of my most trusted friends who have retired from the IMG when i left it due to personal reasons. They are called Mark Taylor and Jack Johnson. They are specialized in cleaning up 'sensitive materials'.
- You can trust these people, as i also do this, with my life.
- They will help you destroy the remains and the other hazardous materials you currently have on you.
- If these contents have been demolished, we can discuss the possible future of the relations between our 2 groups. This will again require command, but untill then, its just us.
- Do not get cought by the Order, BHG or any other organization that wants nomads. If you do get cought, never mention us or the contact you had with us.

As you may be aware from our ship communications, I am a big target within Omicron space at this moment in time. So if I do not make it to Koeln, I would like to say a big thank you to you and your people for the help and support you have recently given us with this Nomadic Cargo, and disposing of it.

I will send you a transmission when we reach Koeln, and have the Nomadic Cargo Destroyed.

Thank you again.

Rex out.

"For The New Etheria!"

"Loki, sets his transmission to Very High security, only coded to Mark Taylor, Jason Johson, TAZ McMillian and TAZ Leadership"

Greetings boys,

My name is Rex Johansen, a Iridium Transporter. I am glad TAZ McMillian has got intouch with you and you are able to help me destroy this Nomadic Cargo in my cargo bay. It is very helpful.

We are on our way to Koeln, to the Research Station you are on right now with the Nomadic Materials, when we get to you, I must transmit back to TAZ McMillian and tell him how things have got on.

I agree to your terms of not involving you with any encounters with Order or Core. We as a group do not speak of diplomacy from other groups. So what we talk about is strictly between us and no one else, unless you open the encryption code.

Our ETA to your location will be 70 hours from now. We will see you soon if this encounters die down.

Rex out.

"For The New Etheria!"
Incoming Transmission

Senders: Mark Taylor and Jack Johnson
Subject: The Cleanup
Encryption: Unbreachable

[Image: f5c7a8aa450eda5a4afbb8bf6dd6f1cdb1d46fd8.jpg]

Greetings there Rex,

Your ETA has been confirmed, and we will make sure nobody will hold you up from station security. It is good to hear you are taking every meassure to avoid conflict with these specific groups.

We will be expecting you soon, and please send us a message once you have arrived so we can extract the cargo from your vessel.

Sincere greeting,

Mark Taylor
Jack Johnson

'Sensitive Materials Cleanup Inc.'
Pages: 1 2