Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned; Hastane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hastane has been sanctioned for:

Server Rule Wrote:3.1 An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Saying "Engaging" is not sufficient and aggressors are not allowed to destroy a ship before allowing sufficient time to respond. If a player is attacked he has the right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking. Trading nanobots, shieldbatteries or other ammo and equipment during a fight is also considered taking an active role in the engagement.

4. Mercenaries, freelancers and bounty hunters may be hired on the spot in game by non-generic IDed players to assist with a combat without a forum post. The other parties involved in the combat must be made aware of this.

Consequences: Your guns and credits have fallen off your repair ship Hastane. Two of your other ship's bank accounts were emptied to make up the difference.

You are not allowed to jump into a fight without saying anything.

As a player with a Freelancer ID, you are not allowed to jump into a fight without being paid, either ingame or on the forums, which we can find no proof of.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
This is very funny because the only line in public chat was

[16.11.2014 16:32:38] OpTic|360_No_Scope: Hostile repair ship spotted.

I was attacked without ANY RP at all, before I reached the Rogue/Outcast group

3.1 An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Saying "Engaging" is not sufficient and aggressors are not allowed to destroy a ship before allowing sufficient time to respond. If a player is attacked he has the right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking. Trading nanobots, shieldbatteries or other ammo and equipment during a fight is also considered taking an active role in the engagement.

I was more than 7-8K away from the Rogue group before some Faze attacked me without RP, plus the rest of their group, therefore UNABLE to trade anything.

I demand evidence.
As I have been called out here ("some Faze"), I'll answer quickly (and no, I am not the one writing the report, but I was there on all 3 counts):

Don't sit in a group of rouge caps, silently, as a FL repairship, while hugging insta-Razor caps, after feeding Bershka (Rogue Cruiser) silently on 11-16-2014 around 12:57 SMT in a NY engagement.
Even so, I died with 4000/4000 regens, which means I NEVER traded a single regen to anyone so at least have honor and stop lying, because right now, my opinion about you has changed. Not only you are wining as a Freelancer ID, which in RP doesn't fit, but also you are playing sanctionlancer lying and manipulating the admin team into reaching your goal, which is to make me angry enough to stop playing.

That will never happen.

To the Admin team: you have been lied here but this player. I hope you are all satisfied, you may close this because it is a nonsense trying to explain that I never broke any rule here, I was engaged without RP by some individuals who developed OORP hate towards me and anybody else that is not in their group. Filing reports and such. I am truly amazed how fast you process reports against our unlawful group, but be aware that this is not your first mistake you make against the Liberty unlawful team. In my country we have a word "Justice must me blind", and I will translate this so people blind by hate will understand correctly, means that justice must judge facts, not the individuals, not the face of a particular individual. I still want the evidence of the trading regens, because I died with 4000/4000 regens, after I was attacked OORP.
The delicious irony here is that I was sanctioned for doing the same thing Jack did.

Take punishment from whatever ship you want, I just wanted to point out how HILARIOUS this sanction is.
I was here too! The repair ship did not trade this:

Quote: Trading nanobots, shieldbatteries or other ammo and equipment during a fight is also considered taking an active role in the engagement.

So he was not in an active role in the engagement. The people who did shoot him with that role-play make it not sufficient. The repair ship may participate only when getting paid with a freelancer id. The people who opened fire on him did not give him the chance to do so. Or to know for sure who he is working for. With that it made them having the same as the sanction:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1605062
Hello. As a Rogue in the said group, I have invited Hastane in our group AFTER he was lolengaged by the LNS (he was at 7k away from us).

I fail to understand the logic behind this sanction, I assume the "evidence" was either incomplete or tampered with because he was instantly engaged without sufficient roleplay (a single engagement line). At that time, our entire group went in trying to save him.
Ross, sorry. 3 things:

1. I am not playing sanctionlancer here. I did not report you. I was there on each of the occasions and you called me out in a sanction thread. That's why I am replying.

2. I did not kill thet repairship. Some dual missile cruisers did on both occasions.

3. Me lying? Oh really? => http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1602984 , Post #9 has everything you need to know.

(11-15-2014, 11:51 PM)Thunderstruck Wrote: [ -> ][...]
That repship still managed to give me nanos before dying 8|

I saw that cruiser being filled. You were close in a repairship. And #9 says you filled him before dying. Sounds pretty straight forward, doesn't it? You were definitely engaged in this battle.

Hiding behind mute presence, hoping that it is impossible to screen b/b transfers in a insta-razor environment would make it impossible to prove things?
(11-22-2014, 02:01 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]3. Me lying? Oh really? => http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1602984 , Post #9 has everything you need to know.
So you know there was more then 1 repair ship, it makes your claim not valid. Just a mere guess it was THAT one. Also you attacked him before THAT one EVER could give any nano's.

Also you say that he was shot after trading nano's but with this:
[16.11.2014 16:32:38] OpTic|360_No_Scope: Hostile repair ship spotted.

You just made it clear that it IS hostile for you, no matter what the freelancer repair ship wanted to decide for what side it want to play. So yes you were having NOT enough roleplay to justify the attack on THIS repair ship.
(11-22-2014, 02:01 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Ross, sorry. 3 things:

1. I am not playing sanctionlancer here. I did not report you. I was there on each of the occasions and you called me out in a sanction thread. That's why I am replying.

2. I did not kill thet repairship. Some dual missile cruisers did on both occasions.

3. Me lying? Oh really? => http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1602984 , Post #9 has everything you need to know.

(11-15-2014, 11:51 PM)Thunderstruck Wrote: [ -> ][...]
That repship still managed to give me nanos before dying 8|

I saw that cruiser being filled. You were close in a repairship. And #9 says you filled him before dying. Sounds pretty straight forward, doesn't it? You were definitely engaged in this battle.

Hiding behind mute presence, hoping that it is impossible to screen b/b transfers in a insta-razor environment would make it impossible to prove things?

Please don't link flood threads as "proof". I am not sure what are you trying to prove (or not), let's wait for some evidence before going further with this.
Pages: 1 2 3