Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 2014's Survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Form link: http://goo.gl/forms/TboSXF9pLH

Now's the time to voice your opinion on several matters.

First page is about the development in general
Second page is about POBs
Third page is about the new Launcher
Fourth page is a mysterious page.

Thanks to those that will take a few minutes to go through this!
Change the last question to be about Elite: Dangerous rather than trashy 2018 vaporware and we might have a deal.

In any case, answered.
(11-22-2014, 06:25 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]Change the last question to be about Elite: Dangerous rather than trashy 2018 vaporware and we might have a deal.

In any case, answered.

Elite won't have private servers. I doubt they'll do a last minute change of stance but who knows.
There'll still be the private instanced groups though, right? I mean, it's close enough.

Alternatively, we just wang around in the open world and roleplay anyway, using our elitist Freelancer-honed PvP skills to trash all over your common-or-garden Elite baddies.
Answered. Although I believe Star Citizen is going to be absolute garbage p2w and everything.

I also believe we should somehow advertise more, more people on the server would be good. Also sanctions are pretty harsh towards new players, why not give them a few warnings?

I think the server should be a bit more friendly to new players, just so they keep coming back.
Answered. It'll be good to see what happens as a result of this, though i agree. Advertising this game would probably do it a world of good. Not many people google mods for Freelancer everyday..

Edit: Nerf NPCS plz! They're actually too dangerous now!
yeah no last question is stupid, Star Citizen is gonna be piece of shit.

also answered
Related to advertising, I agree. More Moddb posts would probably be a good thing. We should get on that after the patch is out.
4 - very wow page :

Answered with a jes, but I have a financial problem.
So even if Im interested Im certainly not sure if I can afford it.
Heck, Im happy if my Laptop doesn´t die !

The rest : ceep it up.
Star Citizen is overrated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6