Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ] From: Etherium Rex Johansen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JF3L0QQ.jpg?2]

"Loki, sets his transmission to Unbreakable Encryption, Coded to TAZ eyes Only"

To TAZ Pope Skripto,

I am Rex Johansen, member of the Etherium Transport Division. I have been speaking with Mr McMillian from your fleet. I tried to get in contact with TAZ before and see if we could get some sort of freindship between us. Etherium and TAZ. This was denied due to me having Nomadic Materials in my cargo bay, and no communication with anyone in Baffin was allowed until it was destroyed.

Mr McMillian has helped me dispose of this cargo with a few of his freinds from the IMG, and the Nomadic Material and Cargo was and has been destroyed as well as a very valueable freighter. The Camara. They were going to send two of these Freighters full of the Nomadic Cargo, but I paid a small fine to have one put into my cargo hold and I could use it for other purposes.

With the Nomadic Cargo and Materials destroyed, I sent a transmission back to Mr McMillian of the TAZ and he has told me to get hold of you, maybe you could help me out. I hope so, it would be very appreciated after everything myself and my people have gone through.

As you may be aware, the Colonial Republic and Order evicted us from our home in Omicron-Lost for stealing and not being given the authority to build over a old depot that was destroyed many years ago.

Please respond.

Rex

"For New Etheria!"
From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Rex, Pope McMillan
Encryption: High

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti!

I'm resending this to Pope McMillan who was taking care of it. I'll just say that if what you're looking for are allies, a bad reputation with the Colonial Republic is not a very good resume when you're knocking on Baffin's doors. If what you want is to be on the green side of neutrality, then I don't see why we can't get to know each other better. Now that you're unrelated to any nomadic thingie, you're welcome in Baffin.

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: L2d9kgf.png]

Pope Skripto,

Thank you for your swift and quick respond, in the future I hope we will be able to become allies or have a good freindship. But right now that may be a little difficult with Colonial Republic making us evicted from our home in Omicron-Lost, we are still unsure on the way they act with us as we have not heard from them since.

What I want for me and my people is for us to be able to work together and support each other, as you may be aware, we are Iridium Miners and Haulers in the deep dangerous Omicrons. We are homeless right now, and we have a small group of miners and haulers and a few security ships.

When Pope McMillian responds to this, I will speak with him about the future between me and my group and TAZ. I will also contact Colonial Republic if that helps us becoming allies.

But right now, all I am looking for is support and help, and someone that will be able to help us with a Safe Haven until we can get ourself sorted once again.

Thank you Pope Skripto

"For New Etheria!"
[Image: 266px-Jason_Statham_2007.jpg]

-:Incoming Transmission:-
-:Sender ID: Jason McMillan:-
-:Subject: The future of the Etherium and the TAZ:-
-:Encryption: Not from this universe:-

Hello everyone here.

First of all, thank you for granting me access to this transmission pope Skripto. It is much appreciated.

Rex. Good to hear from you again. Well. As pope Skripto has told you, it might be a good idea to settle your disputes with the Colonial Republic aswell, as we dont want them to come knocking at our doors with a fleet aswell. We have been friends for a long time, and we would like it to stay that way. I hope you can find yourself in this statement. As for the matter at hand. Could you maybe tell us a little more about your people? We would really like to know who we will be dealing with. Im sure you will understand that aswell. If there is anything you would like to remain a secret, i will respect this wish.

As for the fact that the nomadic remains have been effectively destroyed, i cant resist but to say welcome to Baffin!

Stay safe,

Jason McMillan

Greetings Pope McMillian,

It is good to hear from you again, as you requested, I sent a transmission to Pope Skripto, but he insists you take command of our negotiations. This present day I have sent a transmission out to the Colonial Republic hoping to negotiate and asking for help. With a bit of luck they will see it as a proposal for a new freind. I hope they understand.

I understand you do not want to help us when we are not on good terms with Colonial Republic, I am working on that.

As yourself Pope McMillian and your fellow colleague Pope Skripto have both asked, I best give you some information on myself and the rest of us.

We are a group of Miners and Haulers from Deep Omicrons. We were located and we called Omicron-Lost home, we started rebuilding an installation just out of the astmosphere of the Planet there, the storage depots were owned by the Colonial Republic many moons ago, so we started our build. After mining Iridium Ore in Omicron-Delta. We met the Core, Order for the first times. We are just a small group of Iridium Miners and Haulers that are scattered all across the Omicrons at the moment, and I am trying to brings us all back to do what we do best. Mine Iridium Ore, but first we need a new home, a fresh start, a safe haven as some call it.

I hope this is what you are a after.

Rex

"For The New Etheria!"

Hello Rex.

It is good to see that you are trying to mend your relationship with the Republic. It would not have been to great if they came knocking at our door, now would it?

He smiles

You talk about a Safe Haven. I take it that by this you mean a station, correct? Have you as of yet found a spot where to build your new home?

Do keep in mind though, that if you want it too stand, unlike your last station you will also need to establish contact with the locals who are in power in the area where you will build it.

Stay safe,

Jason McMillan

'I' am trying to amend things with the 'Colonial Republic' but 'I' have not heard anything in return.

It would be a disaster for them to be knocking on your door with a fleet for destruction.

A 'Safe Haven' is a Station or a small Base for us to live off and work from. We are looking for it to be within 'Omicrons' some where. If not in 'Omicron Delta'

'We' need to be able to mine 'Iridium' as that is what we are specialized in.

'We' are not in the best position with the other groups in the 'Omicrons' such as the 'Order' and the 'Core' due to the 'Nomadic Material' 'I' had in my cargo bay. So getting permission from them to build a base would be hard.

'I' am hoping you would be able to help us 'rebuild' our 'vessel' that 'we' exchanged with the 'Colonial Republic' to make it 'fit' for 'our' purpose.

'We' really do hope you are able to help and give us faith on bringing my people back together.

Rex

"For The New Etheria!"

-:Encryption: Not from this universe:-

Hello Rex.

We might be able to help you construct this station if you are able to find a suitable place to construct one. In the meanwhile, how is the diplomacy with the Republic coming along?

Stay safe,

Jason McMillan

The amendments with the 'Colonial Republic' are dealt with. 'Colonial Republic' have agreed to a neutral basis with me and my people. 'I' hope this is good enough for 'you' Pope McMillian.

The place 'we' have found is in a high secure and compact area. It will be hard to get ships through and into the location 'we' have chosen. It is in deep 'Omicron Delta' space within one of the nebula fields.

If 'TAZ' are able to help 'us' with this 'base' 'we' would appreciate it very much, if not. Would 'TAZ' be able to help us 'design' and 'rebuild' out 'Battlecruiser' that was exchanged with 'Colonial Republic' for our 'Object Unknown Station' which was within 'Omicron Lost'.

Right now 'we' are in the process of 'designing' and making the 'blueprints' for the 'rebuild'

Any help the 'TAZ' are able to give 'us' would be most apprecaited 'Pope McMillian'.

Rex

"For The New Etheria!"
Hello Rex.

It is good to hear you have safely restored your relations with the Colonial Republic.
Now as for the base, i think we might be able to help you construct it. Just give us a heads up when you start with it. The shipyard on the other hand might be a bit more difficult to get done. As we at the TAZ dont really have our own owned shipyard, i think your best bet for a contruction place would be at Sabah Shipyard in Coronado. This one is owned by the Colonial Republic, and might also serve as a great boost to the relationship between your 2 factions respectively.

23's,
Jason McMillan