Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Loki_666
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Loki_666 has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Saying "Engaging" is not sufficient and aggressors are not allowed to destroy a ship before allowing sufficient time to respond. If a player is attacked he has the right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking. Trading nanobots, shieldbatteries or other ammo and equipment during a fight is also considered taking an active role in the engagement.

Consequences:

Well, when you want to kill someone, it's usually a common courtesy to talk to them first.

After we looked around the logs a little bit, it doesn't seem that there is much inRP chatter from you, if any at all. Since we didn't see anything, we'd like to hear your understanding of the rule mentioned above (3.1)

Guns are missing, a small amount of credits gone from your wallet. You'll find that you're in Jail. If you'd like out, could you please summarize in your own words what the rule stated above means? Afterwards we'll see about getting you out in space again.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Dear Admin!

I'm here to support my friend and fellow Rheinland pilot Loki_666.
I'd like to ask you to give him back his account so i can play with him again.
Additionally I want to say that were usually a large group of players who is talking via TS3 and therefore your roleplay is pretty much limited.

Further more I'm doing the roleplay in our group to show him how its done as he's never been on a RP server of any kind before.
Me and many members of our TS group are know to be good roleplayers if anyone comes close or is entering the system we are in at.

Again I ask you to return his account to him.
Currently he is not able to reply here and i haven't been able to find out why as well.

Please follow my request and reply here as we are looking forward to play together on Saturday and Sunday... together we hope.

best regards and wishes
Milano a.k.a Steinar (MND)
I've checked the chat logs. It appears your friend knows how to speak English. The question is, why isn't he posting here? Apparently, you don't know the answer to that one either. If your friend wishes to play this weekend with you, I suggest he find a way to post here and convince us he knows the rule as stated above.

Some other questions: Are you involved in this sanction? Do you realized it's against the rules to post in a sanction you are not involved in? Did you know that the penalty for breaking that rule is normally us deleting a ship of our choosing from among your accounts?

Please, do your friend a favor and tell him to post here. We want to help him understand the rules better and letting him go free just so he can break the rules again (in ignorance) doesn't do him, nor the people he meets in game, any good at all.

Thanks
[quote='Moveit56' pid='1606018' dateline='1416866929']
[align=justify]Loki_666 has been sanctioned for:

[quote]3.1 An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Saying "Engaging" is not sufficient and aggressors are not allowed to destroy a ship before allowing sufficient time to respond. If a player is attacked he has the right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking. Trading nanobots, shieldbatteries or other ammo and equipment during a fight is also considered taking an active role in the engagement.[/quote]

Consequences:

Well, when you want to kill someone, it's usually a common courtesy to talk to them first.

After we looked around the logs a little bit, it doesn't seem that there is much inRP chatter from you, if any at all. Since we didn't see anything, we'd like to hear your understanding of the rule mentioned above (3.1)

Guns are missing, a small amount of credits gone from your wallet. You'll find that you're in Jail. If you'd like out, could you please summarize in your own words what the rule stated above means? Afterwards we'll see about getting you out in space again.

Dear Admin
Now you activated my forum account, so I am glad to write back.
95% of the communication runs over a TS Server of a friend. The most time I'm in a group with my comrade Milano (Steiner). Because I'm not the fastest with chatting he does the talking. We never attack a player without chat before, most time we attack no players, but we shoot back of cause. The less times I fly alone I try only to accomplish some mission and trade a bit. When I'm in a fight with a lot of Npc's I can't chat at the same time, I thing you understand.
I think it is not ok that I'm in prison, but I understand you can only see a screen shot or the Chat log.
We both encountered player you use the violent (scum etc.)& political (extreme communism) language, shoot me in the back and don`t Chat and had a neutral status. Or a pirate couple (red hassian) you blocked in Rheinland the trade rout and attacked us with out warning (but ok, this situation was awesome, two damm big cruiser from one two another second in front of you XD ).

So back to the point, if I had done something wrong then I'm really sorry. I would be happy if you cud be more precise, and put my ship back to the glorious Rheinland so that I can work on.
I'll be happy to return you to Rheinland, but first I want to point out a couple helpful pointers to make your Disco experience more fun for you and others. 

Anything said in TS does not count as RP. 

Relying on others to roleplay for you, while you act as the silent assassin, is confusing for others players and creates unnecessary grief.  Next time, drop a line or two if you are with a player that is taking the lead in the RP.  This way, you are letting players and Admins know that you are involved in the interaction.  You might avoid more sanctions that way.

I'll beam you to New Berlin.  Have fun.