Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Just be active guys, *thumbs up* for you. And kudos for last pvp.
Kudos back, look forward to more alpha raids in the future.
I should give positive feedback also, and not always just nag. Smile Time to do so.

I think the new Delivery Board is a very nice way of creating activity in Omicrons and roleplaying the economy part of the Core rp (production/survival far out in Omicrons). Tnx for the effort that you spend there.
(06-11-2015, 09:55 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]We provide fair, balanced fights when we can. Most of the time we're outnumbered. It's not our fault if we have either better organization and tactics than our opponents do.

Now seems like a good time for me to come out of the woodwork; Lets talk about that one Alpha raid!

Jumping to Alpha when all we had was 5 ships and you brought 9, plus a unhittable bottlenose isn't a fair fight

If you want evidence of these numbers, I'd normally be more than happy to show you the video I recorded (cos I basically record everything anymore) but unfortunately OBS decided to crash and delete what little footage I did have for that fight, so you'll have to accept the testimony of a combination of myself, Tomas, and Snoopy that that was indeed the case. Because it was.

The mere fact that everyone and their mother owns an OC indie and logged to repel you is irrelevant. The end result was irrelevant.

You showed up with a 10-strong force, versus one you knew was smaller numbers. This is not a good way to demonstrate your faction's willing-ness to have a "fair fight", quite the opposite really. I've tried trusting your bunch before to sit it out and balance the numbers, but I've only ever gotten burned on that front. In light of this I was about to order everyone to dock and not give you the time of day when the OVERWHELMINGLY massive indie force started trickling in.

Facts are: You fly with some of the most skilled snub and cap pilots in the game. It's not fun when everyone else is constantly curbstomped into the ground. A single victory on the part of someone other than you is something I should be celebrating (and believe me, I was) but there are others that didn't have the same luxury.

We won that fight because of sheer numbers (and the secondary-battleships probably helped something as well)

When everyone good flies on one side, it stops being fun for everyone else, and they leave. That's whats happened here, and denying it into infinity is just asking for trouble.

So you can accept that you may actually be wrong for once and do something about it

or just keep denying what absolutely everyone is telling you, plug your ears some more, go "lalalalallalalala" and continue until there's nobody that want to log within 2 systems of Core

And please, don't think of this as a mild suggestion. This is a mere statement of facts. I don't care what you respond with, I'd rather see you respond with actions than words, so I won't be entertaining you any more with discussion on the matter.

The options are laid before you. I advise you to think carefully about how you react to all of this.

I'd also like to apologize for partially derailing the thread, but this holds true with all other factions that remain hostile to the Core. A lot of them have stopped logging to bother with Core, and I don't blame them. They may just have the right idea.

Call it $alt, call it feedback, call it whatever you wish. I don't care. I've said my piece, and this is the last time I'll be mentioning it. Do with the information what you will.

Have a pleasant day~
(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]to Alpha when all we had was 5 ships and you brought 9, plus a unhittable bottlenose isn't a fair fight
Which is why I was willing to listen to you specifically when someone told me you were worried about being outnumbered. I relayed the information back that we would hold back our forces if needed, and provide a balanced fight. Our last venture into Alpha was more balanced, so I had hoped to repeat a raid under similar circumstances. And please, the Bottlenose is not unhittable. And don't use that point when you have a mixed fleet that doesn't consist of just bombers, because it makes you seem silly.

(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]If you want evidence of these numbers, I'd normally be more than happy to show you the video I recorded (cos I basically record everything anymore) but unfortunately OBS decided to crash and delete what little footage I did have for that fight, so you'll have to accept the testimony of a combination of myself, Tomas, and Snoopy that that was indeed the case. Because it was.
"I had screenshots but I deleted them".

(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]The mere fact that everyone and their mother owns an OC indie and logged to repel you is irrelevant. The end result was irrelevant.
It's completely relevant because, no surprise you were a massive hypocrite. You whine at me to limit my forces and curb my numbers and to hold people back, but you had no issue in just sitting by and watching 25 outcasts pounce on 7 Core ships. You did nothing to try and hold back those forces. You just tossed fairplay and balance the window as soon as you had advantage on your side. If I could have foreseen what utter hypocrisy and huge numbers we were going to face, I would've turned around and brought a different fleet (or maybe not have bothered coming to give Outcasts some activity at all).

(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]You showed up with a 10-strong force, versus one you knew was smaller numbers. This is not a good way to demonstrate your faction's willing-ness to have a "fair fight", quite the opposite really. I've tried trusting your bunch before to sit it out and balance the numbers, but I've only ever gotten burned on that front. In light of this I was about to order everyone to dock and not give you the time of day when the OVERWHELMINGLY massive indie force started trickling in.
We entered Alpha with about 7 ships. Something like 5 Mantas, a Cutlass, a Switchblade and a single Bottlenose. We brought no capital ships. At the start of the fight I ordered our GB to go 1v1 the Outcast Gunboat and to keep out of the snubfight, in order to keep things balanced. Looking back at it, that may have been a bad choice to show your side honor.

(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]Facts are: You fly with some of the most skilled snub and cap pilots in the game. It's not fun when everyone else is constantly curbstomped into the ground. A single victory on the part of someone other than you is something I should be celebrating (and believe me, I was) but there are others that didn't have the same luxury.
You give my faction too much credit. We have some skilled capital pilots, but not many. They don't always log as consistently as our other pilots. And our snubs are average.

(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]We won that fight because of sheer numbers (and the secondary-battleships probably helped something as well)
We could've actually of had a balanced raid. But clearly you weren't interested in such.

(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]When everyone good flies on one side, it stops being fun for everyone else, and they leave. That's whats happened here, and denying it into infinity is just asking for trouble.
Ha! Like the Outcasts don't have [XTF] on their side. Please.

(06-11-2015, 10:29 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]And please, don't think of this as a mild suggestion. This is a mere statement of facts. I don't care what you respond with, I'd rather see you respond with actions than words, so I won't be entertaining you any more with discussion on the matter.

The options are laid before you. I advise you to think carefully about how you react to all of this.

I'd also like to apologize for partially derailing the thread, but this holds true with all other factions that remain hostile to the Core. A lot of them have stopped logging to bother with Core, and I don't blame them. They may just have the right idea.

Call it $alt, call it feedback, call it whatever you wish. I don't care. I've said my piece, and this is the last time I'll be mentioning it. Do with the information what you will.

Have a pleasant day~
Your facts are wrong, inconsistent, ignorant and most of all hypocritical. I placed this in my feedback in order to not derail the thread, but perhaps you could make your own feedback thread, hm?

My gripe isn't the gank itself. My guys were still able to get blues and still had some fun. You're simply being a hypocrite and it's laughable that you try to grovel at me to keep things balanced or to whine at me for not showing fairplay.

(06-11-2015, 10:32 PM)Bloxin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think this is the place to talk about it, but I'd like adding something here - the point is not just in how balanced pvp is, but also how pvp is being accumulated. In your case having the chat window opened to stalk whatever enemy might be in the nearby systems, or Omicrons as a whole, then sending an unhittable bottle to keep it CD'ed while you "organize" your crowd, is not a tactic I'd vouch for.

There's not a single time when I have logged and I didn't have Core catching up with me using the player list regardless of where I was in the Omircons (except for Tohoku) and that's the most irritating thing, and in fact its getting to a point of ridiculousness.

As of how outnumbered you are, I'd rather not comment here, as that's not always the case.

That said, I'm starting to ignore Core presence and a lot of other people around me are most likely to do the very same thing. Whether or not you'd bring 5-6 core in Mu, just to sit there for ~15 minutes and then after seeing that no Order iff'ed players log, all of you sundive like you tend to do, I'd no longer care.

Take this as a friendly advise, and try to look at things from different perspective, not just yours.
You could always try raiding us you know. We go to you because you don't go to us. Corsairs do it, why can't Order do it?
If you don't log a force when we do to you, I do not mind. As of recent I apologize for missing times when you did muster up large forces to shoot us, however we have been scheduled to raid elsewhere. Next time we see a large capital force amass in Mu, we can head there instead.

5-6 Core in Mu generally tend to be met by 5-6 Order in larger vessels than ours.

(06-11-2015, 10:40 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Let me tell you something Lyth,
If you call 2v7 fights fair. You dont know what is fairness. Stop bringing 6 core against 1 order.
That never happens and you know it. Or at least, don't try to judge encounters merely by reading what's on the player-list instead of actually witnessing the PvP itself.
(06-11-2015, 10:59 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]That never happens and you know it

lol
(06-11-2015, 11:03 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]

lol
Care to expand your point, rather than simply 'Laughing out Loud'?
(06-11-2015, 10:51 PM)Catherfield Wrote: [ -> ]I can also add situation from yesterday when Core| bomber was flying through Omicron Zeta and trying to find me, he has even typed message on system chat which was like "come and take me" when he didn't have any evidences for my presence.
Well, that's not the most stellar thing I guess. Although I wasn't there to witness it, I can imagine the pilot in question making such chants in system. However maybe the pilot did see you on radar? I'd need to take things into account from his PoV too.
On the other hand, I've seen Order of all sorts do this as soon as we jump into Mu. I pay no heed to it, as it is simply system trash talk. I am not that petty to make a fuss of it.

(06-11-2015, 10:51 PM)Catherfield Wrote: [ -> ]A while after this, you bring the Anassi and something indie which was Thresher most likely. And everything to face one "Geb".
Gebs are pretty tough, even for just the Anassi. The Thresher I had with me didn't have a full anti-bs loadout either. Alas, you didn't get to see us enforce fairplay as you logged off once we entered the system.

(06-11-2015, 10:51 PM)Catherfield Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, the whole Core| fleet has jumped Mu almost right after me (I don't need to say you didn't have any evidences of my presence and what's more any knowledge about my jump to Mu.
Well where else are Order going to go. Like, why is this even a point?

(06-11-2015, 10:51 PM)Catherfield Wrote: [ -> ]And from today, when 2 our ships were followed by 6 or 7 Core| and indies. I could also add many other situations like this, but it doesn't have sence.
I've been at home all day and have been overseeing what Core| has been doing. Not once did we pursue Order in such a manner.

(06-11-2015, 10:51 PM)Catherfield Wrote: [ -> ]And 2 Rheinland ships in Omicron Delta today, which were ganked as well.
If you bring an RM BS to the Omicrons to farm Nomad remains, there will be no safety for you and no restraint on force used against you.
(06-11-2015, 11:05 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2015, 11:03 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]

lol
Care to expand your point, rather than simply 'Laughing out Loud'?

That never happens? Thats what everyday happens. last time i was in an order-core pvp in Mu, only me and Bloxin vs a Tresher, unhittable Bottlenose, a Mako. and you guys always logging at least 3 core against 1 order. You calling them as fair fights?
You're making a gross exaggeration of events. It's funny because you contradict yourself in your own statement - stating an 'instance' of a 2v3, them going on to saying fights are always a 1v3.
Whilst I'm fairly sure you're exaggerating the true numbers and circumstances of the encounter, 2 Gebs (which are awesome battleships) vs a mako (which is a terrible battleship), a thresher and a bottle is not that unfair. There may be a slight advantage on the Core, but it's nothing the Gebs can't handle after shutting down the Mako and catching the thresher on a turn. The average O'Rhu geb also tends to carry a Cloak - using those in such situations would be even more devastating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27