Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Sorry, but this is kinda weird. Good, you have "Only The Core, Core, Core" attitude, it's good for the leader of faction. But it's a bit too much. The Core has some mistakes, ye you heard it from people above. But you are acting like it's the perfect faction with no mistake and then you are just trying to find mistakes elsewhere. For example Zoner/Order rephack... I kinda lost my interest in K'Hara, because I couldn't even get away from Iota. Logged Light Fighter and two Bottlenoses suddenly appeared in Iota. That's just example. Not everyone is searching PEWS in Omicrons and some people want to RP and if you act like PvP faction only, hunting EVERYONE, then do not expect people to visit Omicrons or log.
Quote:I kinda lost my interest in K'Hara, because I couldn't even get away from Iota. Logged Light Fighter and two Bottlenoses suddenly appeared in Iota. That's just example. Not everyone is searching PEWS in Omicrons and some people want to RP and if you act like PvP faction only, hunting EVERYONE, then do not expect people to visit Omicrons or log.

Everytime I've logged my K'Hara, there's usually been a lot of RP before a PvP. Look at it this way, what's more of a threat? A Morph or a Marduk? Recently (past month) I haven't been shot on sight, they've always given me a chance and usually PvP starts because of me and I've taken the RP a bit to far and the Core| have to act to save their members. Which, InRP makes perfect sense. Ohm I forgot to mention that this happens when Core| have enough caps to easily take out the Nergal.

I do enjoy RPing with The Core quite a bit and they're really not as bad as they used to be. As you said, no faction is perfect but they've changed a lot. There are no more Bottlenose spams, no more "I'll put 100 snubs and Bottlenoses onto a single fighter" or I'll throw 5 caps onto 1 GB or Irra.

You obviously haven't logged your K'Hara in a long time and you're jumping on the Core hate bandwagon. I honestly don't see why people hold things against a leader or the faction for a long time.

She said, she was logging a light fighter and 2 bottlenoses were waiting for him. She didnt log a marduk or something. Just to clear it up. Cuz you re kinda talking around the issue.
(06-12-2015, 09:29 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]

He said, he was logging a light fighter and 2 bottlenoses were waiting for him. He didnt log a marduk or something. Just to clear it up. Cuz you re kinda talking around the issue.

I was comparing her to me with the Marduk I use soooo....
(06-12-2015, 09:31 AM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 09:29 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]

He said, he was logging a light fighter and 2 bottlenoses were waiting for him. He didnt log a marduk or something. Just to clear it up. Cuz you re kinda talking around the issue.

I was comparing her to me with the Marduk I use soooo....

Also I editted didnr see it was shinju 8| should ve been "she"

But ye anyway. No Snoopy, stahp. What kind of comparison is that lel
I don't think you've read what I've said. I've said that a Marduk is more of a threat then a Morph and should be taken out very quickly in both RP terms and in game terms but they've given me talking RP opportunities instead if killing me on sight. Why should they care about a little Morph? It's not exactly a threat so please, go home ( :
Had a fight with them as VWA| a couple of days ago now. Core had just finished annihilating some Hessian indies, and we came in after them to try our luck. When our last ship got there, it was a five on four, with Core having the advantage with a gunboat. Knowing that Lyth was there, I sent him a quick PM, asking him to have the GB stand down, and he said he had already done so. The fight started not long after that as a four versus four, and we got slaughtered, though that was mostly due to us being completely outclassed as players, not through Core doing anything unbecoming.

Basically, if you want to have a good interaction with Core|, or any group for that matter, it needs to be a two way street. Both sides need to make an effort, you can't expect a group to give good RP if you don't try to do so yourself.

Yes, Lyth has made some debatable decisions as Core's faction leader, and some wouldn't agree with them, but all in all he's doing as good of a job as I think anyone else here could do. When it comes right down to it, I don't think there's anyone on this server that could do any better than Lyth is doing.
(06-12-2015, 09:13 AM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but this is kinda weird. Good, you have "Only The Core, Core, Core" attitude, it's good for the leader of faction. But it's a bit too much. The Core has some mistakes, ye you heard it from people above. But you are acting like it's the perfect faction with no mistake and then you are just trying to find mistakes elsewhere. For example Zoner/Order rephack...
Before the rephack we had order raiding us frequently, much like how the Corsairs do today (they have two bases to dock on in Delta). After the rephack Order activity began to slump. There is certainly a link

(06-12-2015, 09:13 AM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda lost my interest in K'Hara, because I couldn't even get away from Iota. Logged Light Fighter and two Bottlenoses suddenly appeared in Iota. That's just example
Oh, can you please tell me where the Core base in Omicron Iota is located? I'd be interested to know.

(06-12-2015, 09:13 AM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]Not everyone is searching PEWS in Omicrons and some people want to RP and if you act like PvP faction only, hunting EVERYONE, then do not expect people to visit Omicrons or log.
The Omicrons have always been a pvp orientated environment, however that does not mean I won't enforce a policy of high standards of RP at all times. I'd say the fault is on your part if you make an assumption on how the interaction is going to go. Snoopy highlights how your over-skeptism is unfounded.
Quote:Oh, can you please tell me where the Core base in Omicron Iota is located? I'd be interested to know

Can you tell me When and where did I say something about Core base in Iota?

Skeptism, I see. Whatever you say, I said everything. Not going any further because I like my health.
Re-read your post. You said two bottlenoses suddenly appeared in Iota. That would mean we'd need a base, that was your implication.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27