Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(06-12-2015, 02:06 PM)Punisher5431 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 01:42 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 08:28 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]You're making a gross exaggeration of events. It's funny because you contradict yourself in your own statement - stating an 'instance' of a 2v3, them going on to saying fights are always a 1v3.
Whilst I'm fairly sure you're exaggerating the true numbers and circumstances of the encounter, 2 Gebs (which are awesome battleships) vs a mako (which is a terrible battleship), a thresher and a bottle is not that unfair. There may be a slight advantage on the Core, but it's nothing the Gebs can't handle after shutting down the Mako and catching the thresher on a turn. The average O'Rhu geb also tends to carry a Cloak - using those in such situations would be even more devastating.

my statement(2v3 one) was Core|'s MOST FAIR interaction(which involved restocking at capetown 2 times). Other times its 1v3+. Even i heard you guys ganked an Order| 1v6.
Also we weren't in Gebs. We were in Osirises

The 1v6 was my Ossie bud, I flew into delta and asked for that fight.

You guys log gebs more, and ossie is pretty incredible and op at the same time. We have 1 thresher vet carter, we have 2mako vets, me and thunderer.
We have no BC vets, we have 3 gb vets me Miki and jayce. Jayce logs rarely and miki often logs on both sides as well.

We really don't gank that hard. Most of the time it's nyx flash Lyth carter and I flying.
Sorry Lyth just felt like I should address this.

Punisher, i was talking about a different 1v6 (im not giving name coz of trial by forum it can be)
and that 2v3 fight was me and bloxin vs Carter + bottlenose + a mako
(06-12-2015, 04:29 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 02:06 PM)Punisher5431 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 01:42 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 08:28 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]You're making a gross exaggeration of events. It's funny because you contradict yourself in your own statement - stating an 'instance' of a 2v3, them going on to saying fights are always a 1v3.
Whilst I'm fairly sure you're exaggerating the true numbers and circumstances of the encounter, 2 Gebs (which are awesome battleships) vs a mako (which is a terrible battleship), a thresher and a bottle is not that unfair. There may be a slight advantage on the Core, but it's nothing the Gebs can't handle after shutting down the Mako and catching the thresher on a turn. The average O'Rhu geb also tends to carry a Cloak - using those in such situations would be even more devastating.

my statement(2v3 one) was Core|'s MOST FAIR interaction(which involved restocking at capetown 2 times). Other times its 1v3+. Even i heard you guys ganked an Order| 1v6.
Also we weren't in Gebs. We were in Osirises

The 1v6 was my Ossie bud, I flew into delta and asked for that fight.

You guys log gebs more, and ossie is pretty incredible and op at the same time. We have 1 thresher vet carter, we have 2mako vets, me and thunderer.
We have no BC vets, we have 3 gb vets me Miki and jayce. Jayce logs rarely and miki often logs on both sides as well.

We really don't gank that hard. Most of the time it's nyx flash Lyth carter and I flying.
Sorry Lyth just felt like I should address this.

Punisher, i was talking about a different 1v6 (im not giving name coz of trial by forum it can be)
and that 2v3 fight was me and bloxin vs Carter + bottlenose + a mako

Well then I guess all I can say is sorry for the 1v6 bloxin told me to avoid raising Mu and I haven't gone to mu in long time until recently. As for the 3v2 that's balanced, a mako is killable by 2 bs the thresher can be given a hard time as well. (Sorry again Lyth) also for those complaining about the bottlenose, it is not unhittable, it's just the fact that your fighting the 3 gb vets I just listed.
thats why lyth shoudnt say "our fights are fair" Untrue
Even if numbers are same as enemy Core mostly has skill advantage (not counting their god shipline except mako and other GB)
%90 of times numbers arent same too
(06-12-2015, 04:35 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]thats why lyth shoudnt say "our fights are fair" bullcrap

Well I mean we can't hold back people from playing the game completely, if we only logged makos than we would get made fun of for that. We log diversely for balance I've logged my snub more times than my caps now, and Im a pretty large cap fighter. Also practice practice practice, I've seen miki on a order defiant it's very possible to beat us.

You can't judge the entire faction by 2 fights, if you look at the larger picture we actually don't win a lot of our raids, sairs, you guys, and of course the OC have ganked us several times, in fact, last time we raised Mu you had us on the run back to zeta.

The last time we raised gamma 6 hessian crusiers along with a Sair snub squad ganked us.
And infamously as you saw earlier in the thread the last time we went to alpha 35 OCs logged to take us down 9 snubs and 1 bottlenose.

I could list tons of other times we've been ganked but I won't keep ranting.
(06-12-2015, 04:35 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Even if numbers are same as enemy Core mostly has skill advantage (not counting their god shipline except mako and other GB)
%90 of times numbers arent same too

The thresher is tank able in crusier duels, the BC is slow and very hittable, the bottlenose is very tankable, again you have veterans on their best ships your going to have a hard time.

You guys have Geb which is very very op as well as the ossie. Your gb is one for tanking and the Bastet is an amazing snub.
Since I know Lyth will rage at me, (sorry again for this), Ill close my talk here by saying we aren't immune to everything, and we do log for fair fights. We raid for fun and activity for all. I could be hunting in mu or gamma or alpha but instead I'm typing here. Please do not have this attitude, if you want duels or more fair fights I'm sure Lyth or any other member including myself would set up a balanced duel.
Punisher you know me better than %99 of core. I will end it here and cut that TheShooter36(known as CV-Savior) vs Core flame wars now
(06-12-2015, 11:19 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]On a serious note, the BHG aswell the Core kinda seemed as 'no shoot unless they want to claim your head'. Because if you look at it, BHG and Core are doing exactly what we want (bandit)
Coalition and (BHG) Core have been hostile for a very long time. It's funny that the indie ID actually doesn't let Coalition indies shoot (not a house military) Core, but we can freely blast them. Explains why there's no raid response from indies I guess. I'd forget ID lines and let indies shoot us anyway though, makes sense from an RP perspective. You won't see me putting in petty reports.

(06-12-2015, 11:19 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]They kill many of the Unlawfuls which we actually shoot too. But ofc if it's our ally, ye then we defend.

I'm not sure about Core though. You know Mimir it's more about propaganda, Coalition uses most of the oppurtunities for it's own benefit. Like events of Gallia invading other Houses and Houses smashing themselfs up from within is exactly a huge benefit and result of Propaganda.

Some stuff you guys don't know about the Coalition 8| all those events actually are Plus points for the Coalition. Especially Core currently (without those drunken money greedy bastards of course) are playing the Totalitariat Regiem that the Coalition was pictured as back in Sol. Because obviously back in Sol the Coalition had great power and were uberly advanced in tech and other stuff. Had a great force.

So I'm not sure if the Coalition would realy intend to shoot Core, even if the Core hunts them, they still kill most of our Foes. Allthough like I said...

Core is a different situation, true. I mean BHG ain't realy a threat to the Coalition, because they don't actively try to remove the Communist Cause.

But as I saw lately, the Core IS trying to remove everything influenced by the Coalition, so ye.

Hmm... It might work but the Core and the Coalition realy have to discuss all the details and possibilities.
Coalition has resources and territory that Core wouldn't mind taking themselves. Tbh it's not really a political threat, like how America saw Soviet Russia, but just a territorial one.

(06-12-2015, 12:25 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]It's been more than a few times that I've been shot by 3+ core ships on freshly restarded characters. And I mean, I want that, but no one else does.
Which is why we deal with people on a case by case basis. The drone squad come to Delta? Lol, 3v3 is like a soft breeze against you guys.

(06-12-2015, 12:25 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like how you justify yourself by saying that your ships are terrible and that of your opponents are outstanding in order to do anything to get the win.
With heavier ships, raw skill matters less and stat numbers and data become far more relevant. The Mako is outclassed by all of it's enemies. Even skilled BS captains acknowledge that it is a poor Battleship. Same goes for Orca - it's not going to stand up against an Imp. I never say that our other ships (that we use, so bar the Hammerhead and the Sea Serpent) are awful. People think the Bullhead is awful but personally I really like mine <3

(06-12-2015, 12:25 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]It's fine to fight 2v3 or 2v10, death is irrelevant.
When did I say it was relevant? System raids are not always meant to warrant victory, just a collection of blues.

(06-12-2015, 12:25 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]You've given me the argument of XTF members being XTF in order to pull 3v1's and 4v1's on them (for example, Achilies dueling in Alpha), which is fine, yet you've complained time and time again when the reversed situation has happened to you or your members (Skype).
Not everyone is as skilled as XTF. If you're implying all my snub pilots are very good at pvp, thank you for your compliment, but I must decline it as my snub pilots are average.

(06-12-2015, 12:25 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]You seem not to consider the ability of the players or the ships they use when you're winning, yet you keep mentioning it whenever you act like you know isn't what people call "fair".

Defending your faction and players is only natural. Justifying eachother is what should be attempted. Being a hypocrite who always tries to come on top no matter what isn't.
Please do continue to put words in my mouth. They taste bitter though.
* Lythrilux breathes in

Core background lore has been adjusted after some inconsistencies were pointed out by Jammi and devs. Although as some people pointed out to me the original lore was passable and people were fretting over nothing (and until recently no one had actually commented on it having any inconsistencies heh), I can only stand for excellence. I checked the lore with devs, Jammi and BHG| too to iron out any other inconsistencies but if there are still some errors feel free to point them out and I can correct them.
Something that will tie BHG in more deeply with APM is being worked on between Core| and BHG|. It's not much to say at the moment but watch this space, we have big plans™.

Feel free to read it:
The lore basically explains features such as the slow decline of BHG Core both inRPly and ooRPly, and to the point where it evolves into The Core.
Other tweaks such as BHG having shares in APM may come into play, as a means to explain the faction right more inRP. I'll see how the community reacts though. The ideas that we have lined up may work even better than that.

Inhale. Count to four. Exhale.
So two part Feedback, overall and individual

Overall: While I get your lore of "controlling" delta, your laws are terribly unspecific of what "control" means. I would like to suggest that you further subdivide your control listing to Full Control and Partial Control, mainly because while I enjoy watching the Core act like its tough as nails, y'all are picking on a Zoner outside of a Freeport, not even bothering to contend with Yaren Base, it makes me feel, personally as a player, that your group is incapable of doing anything besides pick on a group that has few options of ensuring its laws are complied with.

Individual Feedback: Core|WV-Armageddon

While I admire your ability to type clearly and quickly when you constantly add in little bits and ends to your RP when you have to wait for others it makes me feel that you aren't paying attention to anything besides what you've already decided in your head, and I don't enjoy talking to brick walls.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27