Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Whatever you write, Lyth, there is no way to justify the engagement of the Cruiser and your facts are wrong.

"Effortlessly", when you are pressed by a GB and always have a Roc behind you, never have shield while you go for a second bomber aggressively... "effortlessly" is not happening in such a situation. Every attack means a chance to get instaed from front, from behind while constantly losing bots to the GB. Stop lying, you were there. You know the fight ended within seconds of the Cruiser hitting the Titan.

There is no justification to drop that Cruiser on that Titan that was melting fast anyway.

You are also a funny guy claiming that Core is not a (cap)gank faction and your attempts to deny it are nothing but entertaining for those who know you, your attitude and your factions.

I'll gladly dig through my logs later today.

Until then, here have some quotes that I found on Skype when I logged on today:

Quote:Welcome to the same crap that everyone else had been "tolerating" from Core:

Bad behavior, and a leader who plugs his ears and refuses to admit he's done anything wrong

Quote:Kudos on your core feedback post. You said what many of us have been thinking for awhile now

Quote:Core is a faction that never goes into fights they won't 100% win.

Quote:nothing new honestly
they showed it in every fight

I'll also gladly relay these to you.

And now you can go on, stick your fingers in your ears and sing "lalalala", if that makes it easier for you to ignore what is really going on.

Quote: Core is a faction that when possible likes to uphold fairplay.

And Kudos for the best Disco-related laugh in some time.
(08-16-2015, 10:12 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]"Effortlessly", when you are pressed by a GB and always have a Roc behind you, never have shield while you go for a second bomber aggressively... "effortlessly" is not happening in such a situation. Every attack means a chance to get instaed from front, from behind while constantly losing bots to the GB. Stop lying, you were there. You know the fight ended within seconds of the Cruiser hitting the Titan. The cruiser simply hopped in to speed things up for the last 5 seconds. Tbh, even if you pulled away and went to the ships on the horizon, to then assist the Battleship and the Gunboat, as the fight would've been a mixed engagement ultimately you probably would've got shot at by the cruiser anyway.

There is no justification to drop that Cruiser on that Titan that was melting fast anyway.
You had a Starkiller which immediately makes the engagement considerably easier for you as you don't need to spend the time in the range of the GB to aim. And from what we were seeing, the Bomber (which was a moray) was indeed dying fast. The Bomber wasn't even pressing you, the guy doesn't know how to SNAC aim well.

(08-16-2015, 10:12 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]You are also a funny guy claiming that Core is not a (cap)gank faction and your attempts to deny it are nothing but entertaining for those who know you, your attitude and your factions.
Funny how stupid people are able to make a joke out of anything, isn't it?

(08-16-2015, 10:12 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Until then, here have some quotes that I found on Skype when I logged on today:

Quote:Welcome to the same crap that everyone else had been "tolerating" from Core:

Bad behavior, and a leader who plugs his ears and refuses to admit he's done anything wrong

Quote:Kudos on your core feedback post. You said what many of us have been thinking for awhile now

Quote:Core is a faction that never goes into fights they won't 100% win.

Quote:nothing new honestly
they showed it in every fight

I'll also gladly relay these to you.
Anonymous PMs are a anonymous for a reason. Most likely they come from either the same circlejerk clique of people who have nothing else to do with their time other than whine about Core| needlessly, or to make up feedback that they know themselves is baseless. Or it comes from hypocrites - people who, if they posted here, would simply get accused of doing the same and they know so which is why they don't post. Or, there's the chance that you're simply making things up in an effort to find dirt to throw as that is always plausible. In short I don't waste my time with these.

(08-16-2015, 10:12 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]And now you can go on, stick your fingers in your ears and sing "lalalala", if that makes it easier for you to ignore what is really going on.
Don't mind if I do. Come back when you or your anonymous cronies have something meaningful and worth my time to say.

(08-16-2015, 10:12 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Core is a faction that when possible likes to uphold fairplay.

And Kudos for the best Disco-related laugh in some time.
We do a better job than IMG| (sun).
I can hear the "lalalala" even over here.
And of course all of what has been posted is baseless.
Everybody knowing you expected nothing else as an answer.

Your feedback thread reads like a constant denial of rather obvious mistakes, mixed with some more or less disguised insults, spiced with some provocations, a few mod interventions and - interestingly - you are only reacting if higherups (like Devs) speak to you, and then you promise change quickly (do you also deliver?).

Read backwards. It's a good read.

Anyway, you asked for pictures. Here are some that do not need much explaining and you can justify and give reasons why this behaviour is perfectly okay.

3 Core on my Sair, after 2 of them regenned on bats/bots and came back to fight me again: http://i.imgur.com/dShphSi.png

Core in Outcast Guard system engaging 2 Rapiers with 2 GBs (3? I think an indie also was one?) and 5 players in total: http://i.imgur.com/2ZMfNil.png

I know. Obviously baseless and unfounded.
(08-16-2015, 03:24 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Core in Outcast Guard system engaging 2 Rapiers with 2 GBs (3? I think an indie also was one?) and 5 players in total: http://i.imgur.com/2ZMfNil.png

I was agreeing with you for a reason.
I thought you were actually making points and not spitting your salt on everything.

For your information the Outcasts came to engage Core| on their own. It was their own fault for getting 'ganked' when the sure as hell weren't if I remember correctly. The gunboats barely did anything and one of them ate about five or six dual-nova salvos due to sitting still. For some reason.

I'm not going to be a dumb-dumb and say that Core| never ganks, because they do, (which I've stated in my previous post) but don't you dare go out of your way and say stupid stuff like that just to make a faction look bad because you got triggered. This just proves that the only reason your continuing this pointless arguments is to fuel your own satisfaction of making Core look bad. Stop it.

If you have that picture I assume you know the whole context behind it, so don't you come out and say that 'you didn't know' or some other bullcrap because I'll rant your way into infinity.

If you want to prove that Core| is bad, by all means- be my guest. But do it without bringing in lies. You know very well that half the server hates Core for some odd reason (because ganking is done by virtually everyone else on the server, so you can't blame Core for that alone) and that they'll back you up, but the people out there that have some common sense will shout at you for coming with arguments such as these, and will combine their kicks with yours against Core when you're actually right.

Don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy.
(08-16-2015, 03:24 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]I know. Obviously baseless and unfounded.
Glad to see you base your opinion that all Core fights are 'cap-ganks' from two small encounters.

(08-16-2015, 03:24 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]3 Core on my Sair, after 2 of them regenned on bats/bots and came back to fight me again: http://i.imgur.com/dShphSi.png
3 fighters against a battleship and a fighter. And even then there's another ship in your group (which I think is another fighter). You really wasted your time posting that screenshot. Also hilariously there's no Core capital ships in that screenshot. Whilst I'm not too keen on the idea of running off to grab regens, by the look of the screenshot you certainly had the capability to lock the ships down and prevent them from leaving. Ultimately it is your own tactical mistake.

(08-16-2015, 03:24 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Core in Outcast Guard system engaging 2 Rapiers with 2 GBs (3? I think an indie also was one?) and 5 players in total: http://i.imgur.com/2ZMfNil.png
This encounter isn't really one I'm too proud of, although Core| were not the ones who initiated the encounter and I believe they weren't initially looking for a fight (so I wouldn't call this a raid either) so I guess the Outcasts in their small numbers got what they came for to an extent? I wasn't present there myself though, however from what I've been told one of the Gunboats barely helped at all aside from soak up damage and Spazzy ended up dual nova-ing two of the fighters anyway. Yet again, there's actually no caps present here either (gunboats aren't really caps).

(08-16-2015, 03:38 PM)Freedom Phantom Wrote: [ -> ](because ganking is done by virtually everyone else on the server, so you can't blame Core for that alone)
It's funny because we try instil balance and fair play when possible (at the very least when I am present) more so than many other factions on the server. Yet, simply because we are popular, people love to feverishly reach out into the fog to find something to throw no matter what that may be.

Honestly Jack I can separate my real critics from those who come in here just to be salty and whine. Unfortunately, you do not fit into the category of a real critic with your feedback.
Jack, this is starting to become silly. Did you even look at the screenshots before submitting them? All they do is discredit your argument.
While I personally consider gunboats as capital ships, the fights you mentioned were not impossibly balanced. A bit of strategy, foresight and patience would be enough to make it suitably balanced. Additionally, you may reconsider if the POV characters from the screenshot are suicidal or not, both ooRP and inRP. Charging head-on into a vastly stronger force expecting them to hand you blues on a silver platter is hardly a wise choice, and trying to make a story up that tries to discredit the other party for not doing so is not exactly the way to go.
To me it looks like we've arrived at the stage where we argue for the sake of arguing, and no more actual feedback. Why don't we all take a step back and calm a bit?
Freedom, these are my own pictures. I was in every of these interactions. I know what happened.

The fact that the "5 player attack" (including at least 2 Core| GBs) failed does not change anything in the attempt to quickly gank us 2 snubs (later 3, when the Waran joined) out with all that Core had.

So don't be mad at me, I am just providing what Lyth asked me to provide.

________

Edit: Oh, these responses were fast. Smile

: the screenies of course have a background and it is not me that is charging alone into enemies, expecting blues. But I also cannot lay out all the background and document it with screens. I know Lyth personally knows both incidents I linked. So I know I can keep it that short.

: GBs are caps in my book, as they add an element of quasi-invulnerability to snub fights and thus crash them.

And ye, I am done here.

See you next time.

I know. Obviously baseless and unfounded.

That wasn't a raid force. We were actually showing this guy around the Omicrons, who just came back from a few year Disco break (Square.Donut in that SS) and giving a bit of a RP trial - and thus pulled it off as a forcible recon (though not really gathering anything RPly)

We did have plans of leaving but we got caught - as you actually CD'd us as we were skiddaddling out of the system, and then proceeded to attack us. So. I don't know why you're complaining about that one since you initiated that attack. Not to mention we had people who were in-experienced with pvp, and the gunboat had internet problem in which he disconnected twice or so~
(08-16-2015, 04:00 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]: the screenies of course have a background and it is not me that is charging alone into enemies, expecting blues. But I also cannot lay out all the background and document it with screens. I know Lyth personally knows both incidents I linked. So I know I can keep it that short.
No I don't, I'm not present in either encounter. I only know what I've been told. As people have said, stop making up lies.
(08-16-2015, 03:50 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny because we try instil balance and fair play when possible (at the very least when I am present) more so than many other factions on the server. Yet, simply because we are popular, people love to feverishly reach out into the fog to find something to throw no matter what that may be.

Ganking is virtually impossible to stop. Unless the said factions is 250% RP-focused, then that faction's going to gank someone, at least once. There's really no way around it. The servers' problem is that some factions do it more then other factions, but the factions that didn't gank so often will end up doing it eventually. Any discussion about ganking is beyond dumb for that very reason. You gank, you get ganked, you get ganked again and then you gank. Unless you're some Jesus to your faction members, you won't prevent ganking, even if you're a Jack or a Lyth.

Jack, I'm not mad. There's no reason to be mad. Hell, I even agreed with you at one point. We're basically best friends forever and you're obligated by the law I wrote down in four minutes and thirty-three seconds yesterday at 5:37 PM to cyber with me on the 21th of September.

Anyway:
I know what happened in that interaction. There's no way to avoid an argument if I continue, so I'm going to stop here. I've said my piece.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27