Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

I blame Jack for dragging me back into one of these.

(08-16-2015, 02:37 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 10:12 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Until then, here have some quotes that I found on Skype when I logged on today:

Quote:Welcome to the same crap that everyone else had been "tolerating" from Core:

Bad behavior, and a leader who plugs his ears and refuses to admit he's done anything wrong

Quote:Kudos on your core feedback post. You said what many of us have been thinking for awhile now

Quote:Core is a faction that never goes into fights they won't 100% win.

Quote:nothing new honestly
they showed it in every fight

I'll also gladly relay these to you.
Anonymous PMs are a anonymous for a reason. Most likely they come from either the same circlejerk clique of people who have nothing else to do with their time other than whine about Core| needlessly, or to make up feedback that they know themselves is baseless. Or it comes from hypocrites - people who, if they posted here, would simply get accused of doing the same and they know so which is why they don't post. Or, there's the chance that you're simply making things up in an effort to find dirt to throw as that is always plausible. In short I don't waste my time with these.

I'll gladly lay claim to this one.

Regardless; Lyth, we're sick of it.

We're all sick of it.

Golly, Jack, Myself, Jax, and countless others

are quite literally sick of this attitude of yours. To be frank: Grow the hell up

(08-16-2015, 06:28 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless; Lyth, we're sick of it.

We're all sick of it.

are quite literally sick of this attitude of yours. To be frank: Grow the hell up
And all those people are not only wrong, but they're also hypocrites. Why Scourge, you and Golly were the grand architects behind the Order side during the Core vs Order event! Furthermore I recall an Alpha raid when you mercilessly piled legions of Outcasts onto Core, whilst you yourself begged for Core to give you a fair fight and maintain balance on their side beforehand. People like you and the aforementioned have a lot of nerve to come to this thread, speaking such foolery.

And hey, if you want me to 'grow up', why don't you make me when we come raid Omicron Alpha? Big Grin I mean, we are basically the lifeblood of that system and to an extent your indies these days with OCs other enemies not paying visits and having not much to do otherwise.

Anyway, see you in space! Smile
(08-16-2015, 06:59 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore I recall an Alpha raid when you mercilessly piled legions of Outcasts onto Core, whilst you yourself begged for Core to give you a fair fight and maintain balance on their side beforehand. People like you and the aforementioned have a lot of nerve to come to this thread, speaking such foolery.
That was in retaliation when you brought caps on our snubs and for the other ganks before.

Pretty sure the last raid was you bringing a huge amount of caps with some snub force, and your snubs would've hug the caps if they would get injured.

That's why the raids have stopped, because of this kind of behavior that most people do not like.
(08-16-2015, 07:19 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]That was in retaliation when you brought caps on our snubs and for the other ganks before.
Actually Traxit this was the very second Alpha raid we did, after a pretty good one. Unfortunately Scourge had to ruin things.

(08-16-2015, 07:19 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure the last raid was you bringing a huge amount of caps with some snub force, and your snubs would've hug the caps if they would get injured.

That's why the raids have stopped, because of this kind of behaviour that most people do not like.
Our fault was that in the previous raid we met caps, so we came for that once again. Unfortunately, we brought no fighters (I think? May have been one at least) and the rest of our snubs were bombers. Combined with this we had a single Mako and two threshers - one being anti-cap and one being anti-snub. The nightmare with these sorts of raids is that sometimes you don't always know what you're going to get. You have to balance it around not only what your opponents might bring, but the desires of your own members too. Unfortunately, on that Alpha raid there was not a sync between the two sides. The OC had to deal with taking periodic jabs at a lone figther/bomber(s) whilst the caps were bored out of their mind and had to shoot at snubs to defend the ship(s) that was unable to defend itself and they didn't get to shoot the caps they were hoping for. Personally on our end we've actually decreased our alpha raids a bit because of the irritating amount of shield running done by several people every time for some variety. Regardless, a break is good now and again for both sides. We'll probably resume the raids soon and this time I might make a habit of keeping ships to switch to nearby in the event we're met with what we didn't expect, so that we can swap to other ships to ensure the fun for both sides is maximised.
(08-16-2015, 06:59 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 06:28 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless; Lyth, we're sick of it.

We're all sick of it.

And all those people are not only wrong, but they're also hypocrites.

How exactly am I a hypocrite here?
My mistake, forgot to write about you specifically. No, you're not a hypocrite, you just tend to the squeakiest wheel.
I call it like I see it. There are examples where the majority may be wrong in their views and the minority are totally in the right, but this isn't one of them.
And those you see are the ones who push in front of everyone to get to the front of the crowd, so that they may get heard above everyone else. There is no majority here, just an assortment of collective whiners. By no means is Core a perfect faction and there is always room for improvement, but the recent complaints posted here are neither constructive, legitimate, or actually criticisms themselves.
Another glorious day at the Core..
A day at the Core is like a day at the farm..
Every meal is a banquet.
Every paycheck a fortune.
Every formation a parade, I LOVE THE CORE

now something for the on topic.
I'm getting blown to bits almost every time I'm on a raid, or we're getting raided. Mostly I have fun... mostly. But then this whiney atitude appears on the forums, every, single, time and I'm thinking to myself, seriously? I get blown up, a lot of times it isn't fair, but really. let's face it. It's war. it's what I think and it doesn't matter. I'm dead. I told lyth to stop replying to this as it is getting nowhere. mind is set and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. But frankly, as a newcomer to disco, this is quite a detterent and takes the fun out of being in factions. just enjoy the times you win and get wasted when you don't. works good in both scenarios.
and think of the players that maybe want to join factions and then they read threads like this.

On a final note: talk to lyth on TS John. also, have a mediator present as I see you're both hotheads and jarheads and whatnots. When I'm playing with Core and lyth is the CO, he is making sure every fight is as fair as it could be, even though he seriously wouldn't have to do nothing at all. Considering the feedback he gets, you guys are trying to make him look like he isn't trying, but he is. trust me. and it often costs him ships and even the outcome of battles.

Thank you for your patience and stop the hate. Disco is love. Disco is life.
1,99 cents: you're not the center of the universe. The omicrons don't turn around you. Other factions don't survive thanks to your merciful "transfered activity". That attitude makes everyone look down on you, it's not "haters gonna hate, your mad feeds me". Wake up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27