Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(12-06-2015, 01:00 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]No system is 100% inaccessible
okay coming to blow up Omicron Rho.

you only died faster because I actually came to help out :{ }
(12-06-2015, 01:02 AM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2015, 01:00 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]No system is 100% inaccessible
okay coming to blow up Omicron Rho.

you only died faster because I actually came to help out :{ }

You've taken my quote out of context, and have completely missed my point as a result. I am not saying we are going into Chugoku and are going to blow up the installations and whatnot in the system. The system can be attacked, however the defenders would be far too powerful for the attackers to destroy (and potentially take over or start blowing up everything else in the system as a result). People can enter Omicron Rho, however they would be decimated by the defenders without a doubt - much like what happened or would happen with Chugoku.
Even so, you're avoiding the main question. And Core isn't that stupid to waste resources against targets who they don't even care about. So why would they, and 'how' would they even know of the system?

Sorry Lyth, this isn't adding up to me.

btw you always complain about people going into Rho, how they "shouldn't" be able to enter, so pls.
http://imgur.com/cS9rWrr

Also be interested in seeing the RP where Core is allowed to use Liberty Military ships
(12-06-2015, 01:17 AM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]Even so, you're avoiding the main question. And Core isn't that stupid to waste resources against targets who they don't even care about. So why would they, and 'how' would they even know of the system?

Sorry Lyth, this isn't adding up to me.

btw you always complain about people going into Rho, how they "shouldn't" be able to enter, so pls.

Rho is the same as Chugoku in this case. Heavily defended, but not impenetrable. Attackers would certainly meet their demise but being unable to enter the system is a silly notion. Core is vehement in their war against the Order - hence why the primary target was not the Blood Dragons or the GC. Monitoring patrol paths and chasing targets - and we have chased targets towards Chugoku before - would result in eventual discovery of the system. Fair enough Kyoto being hidden, we stumbled upon that by chance though (literally flying in a straight line lol) and that's where the players were.

It's also highly dumb to believe you should have a system to sit in where you should be undisturbed and it would be criminal for someone else to intrude on a multiplayer server.

(12-06-2015, 01:19 AM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]http://imgur.com/cS9rWrr

Also be interested in seeing the RP where Core is allowed to use Liberty Military ships

The RP was a work in progress but school/IRL combined with slight laziness delayed it. Admittedly it's poor form and is something I am going to remedy promptly.
(12-06-2015, 01:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's also highly dumb to believe you should have a system to sit in where you should be undisturbed and it would be criminal for someone else to intrude on a multiplayer server.
Yeah, they were already interacting with each other with a meeting. You could have done this on any other faction, such as Iseijin. And it's weird for Core to travel so far to interdict a scenario so far away.

(12-06-2015, 01:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]we have chased targets towards Chugoku before
So? How would you know that they'd be there and then? That's about as much sense as going to Omega-52 to shoot Hessians.

They still wouldn't waste resources for such a minor incursion, but you know, "it just happened"

Just as I thought, there's no point to continue this.
(12-06-2015, 02:19 AM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2015, 01:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's also highly dumb to believe you should have a system to sit in where you should be undisturbed and it would be criminal for someone else to intrude on a multiplayer server.
Yeah, they were already interacting with each other with a meeting. You could have done this on any other faction, such as Iseijin. And it's weird for Core to travel so far to interdict a scenario so far away.

We came to spice things up. I want to generate activity with my faction and give my members something to do - lo and behold there's activity in Chugoku. The war on the Order extends globally, plus the Core aren't friendly with the Blood Dragons either.

(12-06-2015, 02:19 AM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2015, 01:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]we have chased targets towards Chugoku before
So? How would you know that they'd be there and then? That's about as much sense as going to Omega-52 to shoot Hessians.

They still wouldn't waste resources for such a minor incursion, but you know, "it just happened"

Just as I thought, there's no point to continue this.

As in we've literally seen targets dart towards the jump hole. I wouldn't call going into Omega-52 to shoot Hessians crazy either, given Hessians and the Core both have ZoI in the Omegas and it's natural for them to engage across that region. When bringing resources into the discussion I think you're over-thinking things a bit too much. It wasn't supposed to be a universe-defining event that would be make or break it for the other side. The raid was conducted primarily with fun in mind with no s-a-l-t attached. Yet you see to be getting overly uppity about the matter for no reason.
(12-06-2015, 02:52 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Yet you see to be getting overly uppity about the matter for no reason.
you could have pm'd them
so
yeah
It was fairly obvious that there was a small raid group on the way. I did jokingly tell a BD| a 'surprise' was on the way, but at that point it was fairly obvious. Besides you weren't even there as a BD or Order ship, why do you care so much anyway?
If you guys stop arguing about this "Chugoku Raid" here, maybe this thread won't have to be locked so that Lyth can answer some other questions, like why Luneburg hasn't been invaded yet even though it's connected to Rho and is controlled by allies of The Order. It would've made more sense for them to raid Luneburg, but then again, reasons. Hopefully I changed the subject enough to not get this useful(As in it's good to see what has already been given as feedback to Lyth recently useful...) thread locked. Also I accepted your suggestion during the fake quote fiasco Lyth, and now I have a meme-tastic sig.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27