Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(12-06-2015, 03:13 AM)Cyber Byte Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys stop arguing about this "Chugoku Raid" here, maybe this thread won't have to be locked so that Lyth can answer some other questions, like why Luneburg hasn't been invaded yet even though it's connected to Rho and is controlled by allies of The Order.
He could have quoted that at ANY time, and this thread was left dead for a while, so it wasn't within in intent to answer it, (or better yet he forgot)

Besides. Kinda dumb how Core can't do anything with that randomly appearing Jumphole link. VWA can raid them, but the Core can't because of the ID rules. Though some scouting RP has been done, and they attempted to do RP with the RM and the BDM about this new link, no idea what's going to happen though.
(12-06-2015, 03:13 AM)Cyber Byte Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys stop arguing about this "Chugoku Raid" here, maybe this thread won't have to be locked so that Lyth can answer some other questions, like why Luneburg hasn't been invaded yet even though it's connected to Rho and is controlled by allies of The Order. It would've made more sense for them to raid Luneburg, but then again, reasons. Hopefully I changed the subject enough to not get this useful(As in it's good to see what has already been given as feedback to Lyth recently useful...) thread locked. Also I accepted your suggestion during the fake quote fiasco Lyth, and now I have a meme-tastic sig.

The ball did start rolling for some RP but some ooRP drama broke out between Rheinland factions and things completely slumped when the server went down. Given that the ooRP drama that broke out was related to PvP, I'm cautious if the Bundies would be up for raids but we'll see I guess. The issue of ZoI will also need to be addressed but I am working on getting a temporary fix for that. Around Christmas BDM/Core/RM will probably try something again.
Nice to see that you already had this in mind. Too bad that it turned into a bunch of drama, but hopefully the festivities will come to Luneburg to crush Democracy and get rid of the OP NPCs there. My AI fighter got torn up by them just like the new nomad NPCs in Delta when I last visited Luneburg, which was around a couple of months ago. Luneburg's been around since the early days of Disco, and hopefully it'll get the activity it's been waiting for. Good luck with stuff, Lyth.
(12-06-2015, 02:52 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I want to generate activity with my faction and give my members something to do - lo and behold there's activity in Chugoku.
You can say whatever you want about "searching for activity", but that's metagaming, and lame when you interrupt some ongoing RP. If you write that ingame as a message to someone and the guy reports you get a sanction, did you know that? It happened before.

EDIT: to be clear, I don't want to start a new flame war in here, ok? Just that this kind of behavior can be really annoying for the factions involved in the ongoing RP. Read that as a direct sentence, it was not written as a angry guy complaining, imagine someone saying it the most 'formal' and inpersonal way possible.
Being really, really, really, really serious here I would appreciate it if the staff could stop using this thread as a pleasure tool and purge it. I want to take the way the faction handles feedback in a new and much more organized direction without the endless keyboard warrior wars (which admittedly I must say I find enjoyable and so does the rest of the community - it's a poor habit that I need to quell, and as a faction leader I believe I should set an example). Yes, I know it's a bit lame to not have a feedback thread and I really want to avoid doing that. As stated in the brackets, it's about setting an example.

I opted to not take this to staff feedback, but I do find it highly unfair how I could easily grab examples of feedback threads being immediately locked or having all their replies wiped upon the leader making an obscure post on the thread. Yet, even through pestering on Skype or PMs or MAKING MY TEXT REALLY BIG I would never get the result of the Core feedback getting locked.

Right now I need this thread to be burned to the ground and have all of it's replies removed. Perhaps people could point and call me out for merely trying to bury past mistakes. If you want to see it as that then go ahead. I'd rather compare it to a phoenix rising from the ashes however.

Actually, I have a better idea. Could a staff member move it to this section please so that this thread can be archived. Much simpler.

New year new me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27