Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I thought you were making a snide comment. My bad then.

Might as well bring more people down. It'd be fun. Outcasts have already raided delta so throwing more into the mix can provide some good action. Though if they're all going to have Jump Drives I might as well tell you in advance we won't bother defending.

And hey, we can raid Alpha back in retaliation. Fun for everyone.
(05-21-2015, 11:02 AM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know if you know
but fp11 hasn't got nfz

I don't know if you know, but FP11 has a NFZ, yes... See here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=126744
(05-21-2015, 11:44 AM)Doria Wrote: [ -> ]
but fp11 hasn't got nfz

Hmm so all is not as it appears, and what I saw in Delta was in fact Core Over-Aggression with compete disregard for zoner laws because "they can". I guess Core need the Zoners just as much as the Zoners need the Core. Coz well Core dont run transports through the omicrons bringing in supplies they are just a military faction, so if they lost Zoner stations to dock at that would greatly hinder their ability to operate, just like the Order.

In light of this new evidence I think I will put together a dossier for all Core violations of Freeport NFZs wherever they may happen, and submit a report when I have enough evidence that the CoF should act upon it.
(05-21-2015, 12:55 PM)Black Widow Wrote: [ -> ]In light of this new evidence I think I will put together a dossier for all Core violations of Freeport NFZs wherever they may happen, and submit a report when I have enough evidence that the CoF should act upon it.

Two pages of whining could have been avoided if you did that in the first place. On a roleplay server, roleplay really should be the first choice. [Image: bigsmile_20.png]
(05-21-2015, 12:55 PM)Black Widow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2015, 11:44 AM)Doria Wrote: [ -> ]
but fp11 hasn't got nfz

Hmm so all is not as it appears, and what I saw in Delta was in fact Core Over-Aggression with compete disregard for zoner laws because "they can". I guess Core need the Zoners just as much as the Zoners need the Core. Coz well Core dont run transports through the omicrons bringing in supplies they are just a military faction, so if they lost Zoner stations to dock at that would greatly hinder their ability to operate, just like the Order.

In light of this new evidence I think I will put together a dossier for all Core violations of Freeport NFZs wherever they may happen, and submit a report when I have enough evidence that the CoF should act upon it.
Or you know The Core will continue protecting Zoners from The Order and others in Omicron Delta, exporting Iridium from the Freeport for Zoners, as well ensuring they're on good terms with the Zoner groups, but also shoot their enemies because they are not going to even let an Outcast breathe inside their space.

If you're an Outcast and you come to Delta you're walking into the wrong neighbourhood. And don't think Freeport laws are going to save you from the wrath of The Core.
Speaking or Freeports... how about destroying a Zoner Transport less than 2K from the Freeport who's english was obviously not the greatest and barely understood what you meant with your arrogant screaming. Then destroying my ship because "we have to kill the witness." Engagement notices in both instances were basically KILL HIM and then blue message half a second later.
(05-21-2015, 11:59 PM)Roman.Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking or Freeports... how about destroying a Zoner Transport less than 2K from the Freeport who's english was obviously not the greatest and barely understood what you meant with your arrogant screaming.
We got the gist of the message which was that he wasn't going to tell us what we wanted to know. We didn't kill him because he couldn't speak perfect English. Don't jump to conclusions. We outlined what we wanted clearly, and he outlined his response clearly. Thus it lead to inRP consequences. We're now pretty cushy with Oakland and their suppliers, so there's no ooRP hate or issues or anything like that.

(05-21-2015, 11:59 PM)Roman.Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Then destroying my ship because "we have to kill the witness." Engagement notices in both instances were basically KILL HIM and then blue message half a second later.
Well you threatened us, therefore you pay the price. You could've docked without being blown up if you were smart enough to keep your mouth shut.
I found a really neat document by . So I took it, updated it, and added it to the OP.
(05-22-2015, 12:04 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2015, 11:59 PM)Roman.Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking or Freeports... how about destroying a Zoner Transport less than 2K from the Freeport who's english was obviously not the greatest and barely understood what you meant with your arrogant screaming.
We got the gist of the message which was that he wasn't going to tell us what we wanted to know. We didn't kill him because he couldn't speak perfect English. Don't jump to conclusions. We outlined what we wanted clearly, and he outlined his response clearly. Thus it lead to inRP consequences. We're now pretty cushy with Oakland and their suppliers, so there's no ooRP hate or issues or anything like that.

(05-21-2015, 11:59 PM)Roman.Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Then destroying my ship because "we have to kill the witness." Engagement notices in both instances were basically KILL HIM and then blue message half a second later.
Well you threatened us, therefore you pay the price. You could've docked without being blown up if you were smart enough to keep your mouth shut.

:

Since I wasn't there I cant comment directly however blowing up Zoners outside their own FP while expecting it to be open to your ships for docking is kinda burning the candle at both ends dont ya think?

Powergaming and being the roman empire can only back fire on you later if say you went the way of the Order? or do it more subtlety.

:

As I said in PM, screenshots of the incident or it didnt happen :/
(05-22-2015, 11:16 AM)Black Widow Wrote: [ -> ]:

Since I wasn't there I cant comment directly however blowing up Zoners outside their own FP while expecting it to be open to your ships for docking is kinda burning the candle at both ends dont ya think?

Powergaming and being the roman empire can only back fire on you later if say you went the way of the Order?
Well considering that the Zoner was involved directly in a matter involving an illegal POB in our system, our actions were justified. It's a Core matter, and to stand in the way of it would not be wise.

There's a mutually beneficial relationship between The Core and Zoners. Zoners need protecting, and The Core need civilians to protect. The Core is hardly going the way of The Order, we are merely dealing with people who bring on their own roleplay consequences. We're friendly with one Zoner group, neutral with the other, and neutral with Zoners. How we deal with Zoners is on a case by case basis, however in the majority of cases it's peaceful interactions, with there being a small minority who incite roleplay consequences on themselves.

Also I don't quite understand what you mean by powergaming, as from what I can see there is none. Therefore you may need to check your definition.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27