Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.

I see you've made lots of new shiney's. I look forward to seeing the improvements. I'll be looking for old friends as well so if any of you are still around, say hey.

I'm an old player been gone for years. As you see by my join date. This doesn't mean I'm expecting special treatment or even fair play. I do hope to find some great RP and new players to make friends. I will be looking for a faction to join maybe two as I'm so easily bored.

Factions I've been in before and might look at joining again...

RM or its equivalent these days if the one Virus made so long ago is gone.

Lane Hackers if there is one still, as I spent a long time finally getting in the old one and they were great people and excellent RPers. I miss them a lot.

IMG well I'm a fan of making my money off your labor. So I'd join to sell you ores and the like, but don't ask me to haul it. That's why I sell it to you.

Any reps of any of these groups or others that might be new and open to fun people that can fly and fight, but resort to it as a last ditch to get away or for closure of a good run in RP, feel free to hit me up.

Also, once I get established again I'll be looking for one of you sig makers to make me a sig that will fit my theme. So artists keep an eye out too as I will need your services before long.

Well here's a hello and salute to you that still fly. Also a warning, I'm kinda an a$$ and I smoke a lot when I play, so don't expect me to always make sense. Don't worry, I'll make a toon just for these times. I just hope I can remember to use it. HA HA and see you out there soon.

Also, any links for updates or needed parts to getting going again after I find my disc would be great. I know you guys have changed the installer and all that a bunch since I left. Thanks.

Till then,

Chucc
greets

may your flight path be paved with gold ore sir!

safe flying
8|
Grandpa.
Ha! You are at least as old as I am ya cur! Long time mate. How the lanes treating you these days? And where did everyone go?
spazzy... you know dragons are extinct right?
( side note: just watched 15 mins of disco, w8 m8 when is upd8?)

activity is low these days. if you want attention, build a POB somewhere dangerous
seems to work for me
Well, where do I even begin.

The activity is low due to it being exam time. Just that exams are, like....all the time. Most of the twentysomethings that are our community have also gotten jobs, so there's that.

RM had a huge drama moment involving the RH, so it sort of fell apart.

LH are just as awesome as you remember them.

IMG are still around and kicking.
Welcome back !
Holy s***balls!

You're one of the guys I emulated when I was a noob...good to see ya bud! Smile
(11-26-2014, 02:24 AM)tommyt127 Wrote: [ -> ]activity is low these days. if you want attention, build a POB somewhere dangerous
seems to work for me

wana team up and try it? Big Grin

anyway, welcome and have fun!