Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /pimpship - what am I missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I tried to use /pimpship on Valetta Shipyard, but for some reason it doesn't show the option when I dock and the command also doesn't work.
The ship is a Waran and the reputation is neutral to Outcasts. I also didn't have the option on Barrier Gate Station (being "green" to Freelancers), which I believe should also have it if I'm not mistaken.
Anyone got an idea? Thanks.
Try connecticut.
As far as I remember, you can /pimpship your ship only onto shipyards. If you have Outcasts IFF and ID, try Valetta.

Try Conn.

However, that's weird. /pimpship was available for me over there the very last time I went there. Huh.
(11-28-2014, 09:47 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Try connecticut.

Just did, also nothing. I went to conn - nothing. I undocked and docked again - nothing. I disconnected and reconnected - nothing.

I also just tried another ship, which I am sure about I "pimped" on Valetta. The option also doesn't show up anymore - neither on Valetta nor in conn. So, I guess it is turned off or something.
You can only access pimpship in the ship dealer view.
(11-28-2014, 09:57 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]You can only access pimpship in the ship dealer view.

Duh, thanks Karst! That was the "problem". Solved, can be closed.