Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: KillerTuga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KillerTuga has been Bastilled for:

Quote:Server Rule  1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.

2.2 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions or attempting to pose as an Admin is not allowed.

Consequences:  You appear to be a new player here.  That being the case, allow me to try and help you with the rules here.  First, a reasonable demand from a pirate doesn't mean that he lowers the asking price simply because you don't carry sufficient funds to meet the demand.  2 million is more than reasonable demand regardless of whether you have that amount or not.  Second, telling a player that you are going to report him is also against the rules.  Third, calling him a retard, both in local and private chat is really against the rules.  I'm going to place your ship in Bastille since I don't know if you have a forum account or not and therefore would not receive this warning.  Hopefully, you can post here, convincing me that you have a firmer grasp of the rules now, and that you will abide by them in the future and I will release your ship back to you.  Since you are new, I only Bastilled the ship.  I didn't impose any further penalty.  That is a one time deal.  The next infraction involves a loss of credits/equipment/playing time, depending on the violation.  Please take advantage of this warning to refresh your knowledge of the rules.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello there i guess i do know the rules for quite a long time since i played about 2 years ago!

I did lose my temper due to the fact that i just recently restarted playing and was pirated by that gentleman that demanded money i did not have!

it was right to jail my ship and i will wait till its release (how long is that?)

This said i will draft a proposal as an ex corsair i consider that piracy as become degraded and should be at least a litle limited because it makes it nearly impossible for transporters to make money absurd demands degrade RP and makes new players give up on the game and the server (just my opinion)
You are free to go.