Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: cpt.Casper.Orilion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cpt.Casper.Orilion has been Bastilled for:

Quote:Server Rule  1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences:  You were accused of docking your Zoner Whale on New Berlin.  I caught your ship on Planet New Tokyo.  I think you need to re-read your ID restrictions and let me know what you think you did wrong there.  I will release you from Bastille once you convince me you know how you broke the ID rule and that you won't do it again.  Hold cleared for Sanction note.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
On behalf of cpt.Casper.Orilion

Zoner ID
- Cannot dock transports with more than 3,600 cargo within any House, except on GMG, IMG or Zoner bases.
Hey there, we're looking for a statement from the jailed person himself.
We're looking for a bit more than a copy and paste job as well. His own words of the violated rule, so we know he understands them. Should be easy enough, shouldn't take up too much of your time.
Jailed person is not registred on this forum yet (waiting for registration confirmation from administration).
I assure you that he fully understands that docking on Zoner transports with capacity over 3600 in House Space is prohibited.
Also, if youy able to release him soon enough he will change this transport ship and ID to avoid repetance of this violation.
i am re-read id. Well, i am create new char with other id
If your, admins, unlock my zoner, off course
Can you tell us what the ID restrictions mean in you case?
I know, what the zoner transport more 3600 can not dock in House space. in the future this will not happen again
Released, although I would look closely at the ID as that is not quite correct.