Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bastilled - Lots of Zoner Whales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Star]Ragnar.Lothbrok, Benjamin_"Big_Rig"_Crow, Borderland_Exports, Cameron.Supply-01, CHIT, Cpt.Achab, Escape.velocity, Fire_Bird, Free_Trader, Gilas166, Hidemasa.Fukuoka, IIIuminated, Isaac.Feuerlauf, JeronTrader, John_Reed, Koskos, Mobi, Revan, strategist42 and ZBT-Explorer, -=[=Kott=]=-, Freeman_Walking and Galaxy.Emperor Freelancer

have been Bastilled for:

Quote:Server Rule  1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.
Consequences:  Bastille until you post below stating how you broke the ID rule and that you won't do it again.  

Admin Link
COMPLETE SERVER RULES 

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As a Zoner err... personality... I'd like to know if the rule breach of these people was regarding Zoner ID docking rules or if it's about diplomacy. Thanks in advance.
(12-01-2014, 02:08 PM)Gypsie Skripto Wrote: [ -> ]As a Zoner err... personality... I'd like to know if the rule breach of these people was regarding Zoner ID docking rules or if it's about diplomacy. Thanks in advance.
Not sure what you mean by diplomacy however from my perspective none are diplomacy linked, all ID related.
By diplomacy I mean for example launching a pirate ID bomber from a docking module, make him destroy a trader and retrieve the cargo.
I'm guessing that for the ammount of sanctioned ships it's just that they docked in house space, right?
As the sanction says "Consequences:  Bastille until you post below stating how you broke the ID rule and that you won't do it again." So we cannot really unpack the reasons, however your example would not be in there.
I answer for Escape Velocity. Don't you think it quite suspicious that so many whalers didn't have an Id?, maybe it's a mistake at your end. I'm pretty sure I had a Zoner's Id on that ship. That's the only reason it could have been sanctioned because this is a transport, I hardly even talk to people on it. This unexplained sanctioning must really get people down, no wonder the server is not crowded anymore, shameful...
If a server glitch or admin boredom got my ship Bastilled, I can't apologize, because it's simply not my fault. However, If it was my fault and recharging nanos or shields I chucked the Id out, I apologize and will double check next time.
Therefore, I request that you release the costly vessel so I can put it back into commission and make up for time lost.
I'm looking at the ship right now in Bastille and it still has a Zoner's Id... What's going on here? Is this some kind of post-Halloween joke?
(12-06-2014, 09:13 AM)DarkAngel430 Wrote: [ -> ]??
(12-06-2014, 09:13 AM)DarkAngel430 Wrote: [ -> ]I answer for Escape Velocity. Don't you think it quite suspicious that so many whalers didn't have an Id?, maybe it's a mistake at your end. I'm pretty sure I had a Zoner's Id on that ship. That's the only reason it could have been sanctioned because this is a transport, I hardly even talk to people on it. This unexplained sanctioning must really get people down, no wonder the server is not crowded anymore, shameful...
If a server glitch or admin boredom got my ship Bastilled, I can't apologize, because it's simply not my fault. However, If it was my fault and recharging nanos or shields I chucked the Id out, I apologize and will double check next time.
Therefore, I request that you release the costly vessel so I can put it back into commission and make up for time lost.
I'm looking at the ship right now in Bastille and it still has a Zoner's Id... What's going on here? Is this some kind of post-Halloween joke?

It is true you had a Zoner ID, however the reason you were thrown in Bastille was because you were not abiding by the docking restrictions of that ID.  If you tell us what you did wrong, and promise not to do it again, we will be more than happy to release you.
(12-06-2014, 10:03 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2014, 09:13 AM)DarkAngel430 Wrote: [ -> ]I answer for Escape Velocity. Don't you think it quite suspicious that so many whalers didn't have an Id?, maybe it's a mistake at your end. I'm pretty sure I had a Zoner's Id on that ship. That's the only reason it could have been sanctioned because this is a transport, I hardly even talk to people on it. This unexplained sanctioning must really get people down, no wonder the server is not crowded anymore, shameful...
It is true you had a Zoner ID, however the reason you were thrown in Bastille was because you were not abiding by the docking restrictions of that ID.  If you tell us what you did wrong, and promise not to do it again, we will be more than happy to release you.
Ah, sorry, I did violate this rule:
- Cannot dock transports with more than 3,600 cargo within any House, except on GMG, IMG or Zoner bases.
I docked in Honshu because I had to log off in a hurry.. my mistake, promise it won't happen again.
Fair enough then. I trust you will not violate this rule in the future. You will be set free.
Pages: 1 2