Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Kam.Marack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kam.Marack has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Server Rule  1.2 Disconnecting from the server in any situation involving player interaction is not allowed. If you lose server connection, you should get back in game as soon as possible to continue the interaction. If that is not possible, post a note here.

Consequences:  Real life issues come upon all of us from time to time.  However, it's extremely convenient for them to pop up for you in the middle of a pirate encounter.  The pirates lost out on an opportunity to grab the 1 mil credits they were demanding, but you lost out on much more.  Loss of credits and cargo.  Sanction note added.

Admin Link

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hi Garret, i accept the sanction, it was my fault, i shouldn't logg offlike that, but it was true, my mother was calling me and because she is old and sick i just run to her, but i promise i wont use F1 again like this, at least i will stay online and send a private msg to let the players know i'll be back.

My best regards
Kam.Marack