Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AUDIO mod THUNDERIN GUNS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Discovery Freelancer 4.87 AUDIO mod THUNDERIN GUNS by ART_GR
Mini review:
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_aQyGd...sp=sharing
INSTALLATION: Open the root folder Discovery Freelancer and throw back DATA folder from the archive, confirm merging folders and replace all the files.
ABOUT FASHION: New sounds superimposed on top of a sound mod for Friel in which it was not all good, and there was some trouble,
  what that sounds taken from other mods, some sounds are taken from the sound fashion game WoT and War Thunder,
  some modified from standard and combined with the sounds of the WoT and WT. Added to echo heavy guns and explosions.
  Edit in Vegas pro 12.
P.S.: Sorry if I did not write there where needed.
[Image: 07ab4dba2a29.png]
Some really nice sounds, I like it. Well done.
Banned from Russ? Daamnnn hard core.

Anyway... Space doesn't let sound travel through it

Edit: but screw logic! I listened to it and I like what I hear!
Wow, great work. I especially love the heavy mortars Smile
And I completely agree with you nOmnomnOm, no air particles in space to carry sound waves, but who cares!
(12-10-2014, 09:34 AM)Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, great work. I especially love the heavy mortars Smile
And I completely agree with you nOmnomnOm, no air particles in space to carry sound waves, but who cares!

Yes I Am. But still I do not like much. It annoys me
that many guns have the same sound. When the huge
gun BS shoots, and she has the same sound as that of
a fighter. In the future, we would like to fix it. But do
not have time because of exams. Plus, in the War
Thunder was a new update. Sounds are much better.
Quite like the video, well done.
Nice work.
Im confused on the instillation i cant find the root discovery folder for some reason if you could help that would be great. thanks in advance
My default installation spot (unless you changed it during install) is in a hidden folder.

If you are using windows 7 or 8, copy paste this into your directory bar: C:\Users\<your username here>\AppData\Local and you should see the disco folder somewhere in there.
Wooops The mod was a mistake. Sounds.ini file was not in the same folder. Download again or move it to the desired folder
Pages: 1 2