Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Tempbanned: Hidamari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hidamari has Tempbanned for:

Quote:1.1 Use of abusive, vulgar, obscene, political, or racist materials
1.2 Trolling or harassing other members of the community

Consequences:

When you disagree with someones post, or find things in it that they claim as theirs but you know aren't, you tell them in a nice manner and don't use a potty mouth to tell them. Furthermore if another individual replies to that same writing, you don't tell them to go be sharkfood. As consequence you've been sent to the corner for 48 hours to think about what you've done.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
some people here deserve to have much worse lang thrown at them than whatever rustled your jimmies up on that high horse.

and by telling saronsen to go and be shark food, I was being extremely nice to him.
As the guy who reported you--

u mad.

Seriously tho. Even I don't try to bypass the swearing filter.
Id have prefered if you hadnt bypassed the condom either, oh well.

It was pretty obviously you who reported it, and then as now, doesn't really bother me.

You contribute nothing to the forum or the mod as a whole and have never done since you have been here...
Saronsen is part of the dev balance team and is trying to be a contributing member of the community. He has his issues, as we all do, but at least he's trying to improve. Your personal attack on him and your justification for your previous tempban is disappointing. I'm going to place you back on tempban for the time being until the Admins decide what to do with you. It was encouraging to see you try to organize events for the enjoyment of others, however, what comes out of your mouth sometimes is intolerable
Saronsen and Zen_Mechanics: You both are on probation until the Admins discuss and vote on what to do with you. Saronsen, for trolling. Zen, for posting in a sanction thread you are not involved with.