Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Jailed: LNS-English.Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
LNS-English.Only has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences:

First of all, you can't have a Liberty Siege Cruiser with a KNF ID on it, operating in Kusari Space. Wrong ID for that vessel. You have to put through a SRP request to get something like that. Sitting there and watching you farm up KNF pilots and other assorted NPCs in Kusari space, I've been convinced that you aren't there as a Kusarian Operative in the first place.
Second off, when I tried to ask if you needed help getting the ship setup in the correct form, you merely stared at me. I brought you to Bastille to talk away from some players, and you merely started shooting my ship.

Prove that you can talk English and leave a post in this thread. Afterwards, we'll get your ship out of jail and get your ship setup to a better setup. I'm not going to take any guns or credits.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE