Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Introducing myself to the community..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
I come back to Freelancer after 4 years of pause. I miss this game and the great community that plays it.
I was on Asgard and shattered World as Morpheus the Outcast. I have great memories of epic moments I had back then and try to revive it a bit.

First language is French so I may sound strange at times. I still get to learn everything about this game and community.
My first in game char is Corto Maltese. I still have to figure out what affiliation I will choose.

See you out there.
Welcome back and enjoy your stay.
(12-13-2014, 01:04 AM)Corto Maltese Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,
I come back to Freelancer after 4 years of pause. I miss this game and the great community that plays it.
I was on Asgard and shattered World as Morpheus the Outcast. I have great memories of epic moments I had back then and try to revive it a bit.

First language is French so I may sound strange at times. I still get to learn everything about this game and community.
My first in game char is Corto Maltese. I still have to figure out what affiliation I will choose.

See you out there.

Oh, By the way, If my memory is not failing (I am old, believe me) I was one of the very first players on this mod. I was Proton, BAF battleship Captain who flew a fighter without a cockpit with a handkefchief after a bloody battle. Smile

Whaddap
Welcome to crazyville
:
How do you... fly a fighter without a cockpit...?

anyway welcome back!
Welcome (or welcome back!), hopefully you'll have fun!
Welcome back to Discovery, hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Welcome back. Have fun!
Nice to see an old player coming back. 4 years.... trust me, don't expect the same activity neither ingame,nor on Forums. But one thing is still the same, the community is the same nice and interesting. So enjoy your time.

If you need help, I'll help as I can...