Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Sanctioned: Laardilita and Unairiati
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laardilita and Unairiati has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Saying "Engaging" is not sufficient and aggressors are not allowed to destroy a ship before allowing sufficient time to respond. If a player is attacked he has the right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking. Trading nanobots, shieldbatteries or other ammo and equipment during a fight is also considered taking an active role in the engagement.

1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences:

To be honest, i'm a little confused. I can see a transport undocking, when suddenly a big scary message with caps lock stuck on comes through and the transport was destroyed by the two of you.

Two things. First of all, "OPEN FIRE! SIEGE PROTECT!" is hardly acceptable roleplay to start an insta-engagement. The same goes for the other single line I saw from Laardilita. It states right there in rule 3.1 that you need more than just an engagement notice.

Second, it states directly in the corsair ID. "Can attack any ships within their Zone of Influence, except transports". The vessel you just turn into scrap metal is a transport. That's a no-go there.

I've removed credits and the guns from both of your vessels. Since this seems to be your first violation (that I am aware of at least) -- I've left your special equipment and armor alone.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE