Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bring back pilot drops yes or no
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why did you guys get rid of the pilot drops? I liked these because you could make lots of money by killing npc's and selling the pilots.I also wish that they would bring back weapon drops because you made lots of money that way.
They're coming back next update I think.
(12-14-2014, 11:03 PM)kevanwagner Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you guys get rid of the pilot drops? I liked these because you could make lots of money by killing npc's and selling the pilots.I also wish that they would bring back weapon drops because you made lots of money that way.

Weapon drops were God awful annoying. Having them unnecessarily clutter your inventory was a pain.
(12-14-2014, 11:58 PM)Leppy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2014, 11:03 PM)kevanwagner Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you guys get rid of the pilot drops? I liked these because you could make lots of money by killing npc's and selling the pilots.I also wish that they would bring back weapon drops because you made lots of money that way.

Weapon drops were God awful annoying. Having them unnecessarily clutter your inventory was a pain.

What about pilot drops are you ok with them? I want the pilot drops to come back in the next update.
As others already said, they will come back. Check this:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1542067
"Re-added credit card and pilot commodities to cap patrols and mission NPCs."
Ponge: You're missing the point.

What is being added back to the mod based on the post you quoted:

Credit card and pilot commodities when you defeat cap ship patrols;
Credit card and pilot commodities when you defeat NPCs within missions.

What is NOT being added back to the mod since it wasn't on the list of final version features in the referenced post:

Credit card and pilot commodities when you defeat random (i.e. non-mission) NPCs.

They're not bringing back random NPC pilot drops unless this poll changes their minds.
I thought they were removed for performance/lag reasons.
If it was just for testings, and they didn't prove to be the/a problem, they should be brought back.
how can commodities make server lag?
Just bring them back. Would be nice to have them again like old times.