Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: random stuff about the next patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Damn guys, this is going to be some nice stuff and we have a choice to make. Tonight, new opportunities have opened up that weren't initially planned but the problem is that it adds up to the list of things we still want to add to the patch, which would cause the patch to be delayed, again.

On the other hand, we could release what we have completed and made sure is crash free then start using the new patching system right away to release the other parts of the patch as soon as they're completed and declared crash free.

What do you guys think we should do?

Option 2.
Please for the love of god
let us get used to the new stuff already on the way before blasting our faces off with more new stuff

Also: Poll? o3o
I say complete the patch and have a complete release.

Good luck to all designers and admin
I personally don't mind waiting for a complete release, so I would go with option one.
Option 2... sounds like the way to go.
GIV US SOME KIND OF update pwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassse <3
Option 2

might be faster?

Well whatever is best... i guesss
I would think that it would be better on the Dev team - have people not asking when's the update. give people something to do while you could work on that without so much pressure from the community to get it out, allowing one to be conscientious without being breathed down the neck of.

the update could help revive some numbers and then the continued update could help keep people interested. So I am voting for releasing and then implementing the new toys in updates.
I Agree with Rogue,Option 2 is proably best
OPTION 2!

for the love of Disco, gief patch!
Option 2 pls Alley.
Pages: 1 2 3 4