Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player sanctioned: Cashmaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cashmaker has been sanctioned for:
Quote:1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.
2.2 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions or attempting to pose as an Admin is not allowed.
Wasting our time with:
-not using the template
-not telling the whole story
-telling that bit of the story wrong
Consequences:
You reported someone that you thought broke the rules, thats okay. You didnt use the template for this, thats not okay and you were lucky/unlucky that I gave it a look notheless, considering that the accusations were rather heavy.
I then checked the screenshots you submitted, those showed some things that could have been a problem, but they also werent enough to make a decision on your report. This means I checked the logs and thats where your problems start:
-You did not tell the whole story in that little bit of info you provided
-The screenshots you provided left quite a bit of info out
-The person you tried to report didnt do anything wrong, he was well within his ID and the rules, while you on the other hand have been a really bad boy there, insulting the other player and threatening to report him

We dont like when people are really bad boys, so you have lost a lot of your equipment and some of your money has been exchanged for a fancy sanction notification.

Okay, the next time you report someone, follow the template pinned in the report section, tell the whole story truthfully (as you see, we usually find out if you think we are stupid), be a nice guy and nothing should happen to you.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
The conflict has been resolved, that was the game bug. I didn't saw the officer's words.
That is his screen:
http://i.imgur.com/Y4pApLc.jpg
And that is my:
http://i.imgur.com/I1J1tbR.png
All this conflict had started only becouse the freaking game bug, you can see that on the screens.
P.s. on one of the another screens that i had received was dropped cardie, when i was full of RA, that's one thing that i can't understand. Or that was dropped by another player or smth another, but my last cardi load was sold a lot of time before the meeting with the officer.