Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Times userbar + logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems kind of odd to have a star and a planet in a planet:unsure:
hey Ktayn.

I copied the logo and userbar. How much do you want for compensation? I'm pretty poor right now, but I'd like to compensate you somehow.

I'll change the names of the files and upload them to my own domain probably today if I have time.
Ok. Things kept disappearing before during that switchover so I thought I'd make sure they stayed before adding another reply!

The best sort of compensation would be if you did a story about the LWB sometime. Though if you do prefer the monetary variety, .:j:.Oneiropolis would be the guy to send it to. Whatever you would think is fair; I'm just happy to help as I really like the idea.
' Wrote:Ok. Things kept disappearing before during that switchover so I thought I'd make sure they stayed before adding another reply!

The best sort of compensation would be if you did a story about the LWB sometime. Though if you do prefer the monetary variety, .:j:.Oneiropolis would be the guy to send it to. Whatever you would think is fair; I'm just happy to help as I really like the idea.

I'll think about the story about LWB. Sirius is truly full of nice stories to be told.
Pages: 1 2