Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What the heck is going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4I saw no warning about changes to the price of uncut diamonds or the rate of mining pscrap in tx. What gives?
They most likely put the droprate down via flhook or known as "dynamic prices" because they don't like us making money that fast and want to treat disco like 2nd life xd
Lolz what about NL dropping the price of uncut diamonds to 250 from 10k in one day?
(12-20-2014, 03:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]They most likely put the droprate down via flhook or known as "dynamic prices" because they don't like us making money that fast and want to treat disco like 2nd life xd

This.

This is amazing.

Can I please quote you?
I couldn't have said it better myself.
(12-20-2014, 04:11 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2014, 03:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]They most likely put the droprate down via flhook or known as "dynamic prices" because they don't like us making money that fast and want to treat disco like 2nd life xd

This.

This is amazing.

Can I please quote you?
I couldn't have said it better myself.

okay, but you know it's true.

(12-20-2014, 04:05 AM)matster Wrote: [ -> ]Lolz what about NL dropping the price of uncut diamonds to 250 from 10k in one day?

Probably an issue, which is why we should really wait for a dev to answer for that. On the other hand, Premium scrap mining still seems normal to me. Just tested right now.
It was probably one of those commodity events.
(12-20-2014, 04:05 AM)matster Wrote: [ -> ]Lolz what about NL dropping the price of uncut diamonds to 250 from 10k in one day?

If you meant NL as new london, it has never been in the script.

Quote:; -- Uncut Diamonds
; Bretonia - Waterloo
MarketGood = br01_04_base, commodity_uncut_diamonds, 10614.00000, 1

This is what is in it for Bretonia Lawfuls.

As for the premium scrap, it was a bug from the new script version. It has been fixed.
I am an idiot all day long! Re: NL.
yeah nyx that is why i love it Big Grin