Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Happy Holidays!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey there Ladies and Gentlemen!

We know that around this time of year, a lot of you guys are probably pretty busy as it's time for the holidays. We don't want you to worry about Discovery constantly when you're away from home, or even merely enjoying your vacation time.

As an early Christmas present to you all, we have disabled temporarily the need for Playerbases to be fed Food, Water, Oxygen, or any of the Repair Commodities. (Repairs will only be used if the base takes damage) We'll re-enable the drain sometime after the holidays, an additional announcement will be made 24 hours before that starts once again.

Hope you enjoy the festive season.

Edit: As a notice, any new bases during this time 'will' start to eat repair commodities. If you decide to build it now, send me a Private Message and i'll change your base settings at the next server restart.

As a more personal note, I would like to thank all of you for your participation and presence here on Discovery. It's easy to lose the big picture and call things 'bad', although after some reflection, I have come to be thankful for each and every one of you. The large amount of Roleplay which is churned out each day, the fights that go on, this is truly a game in the end. You all server very well as a reminder of that daily without even knowing it.

Thank you guys so much for making this place what it is. I really couldn't have asked for more.
First!
Also Thanks and Happy Holidays to you and everyone else.
Very thoughtful of the Admins to do this. (sun)
I don't own PoB's, but you guys still need some thanks from me. So...thank you~!

Happy Holidays to you too, guys.
-looks at the three PoB's that he has a hand in supplying and cheers-
>raises a glass<

To those who put up with us!
Yep, good call. Thanks guys.
ouf! Wink

thanks and happy hollidays too and for all. in case, you can also move my base or put on it a Core5, but it was by chance, to see if the guy who fly *traineau* like me enought to give me a thing more! *he smile*

NoMe
Thank you very much and happy holidays.
Thank you devs and admins for all your hard work keeping this mod alive. It is much appreciated.

Happy Holidays all
bah humbug

i mean uh

happy holidays
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5